19 - Lamine Yamal

He is not even 18 years old... So calm down!!! Don't get overhyped like with Bojan or Fati... He is young, he is doing things and... In my opinion he is different. He doesn't give a shit, at least at media and I hope he do the same at private life/football. So, let him grow, let him play...

Andresito

Staff member
He is not even 18 years old... So calm down!!! Don't get overhyped like with Bojan or Fati... He is young, he is doing things and... In my opinion he is different. He doesn't give a shit, at least at media and I hope he do the same at private life/football. So, let him grow, let him play...
True, he's not even 17.

Givenchy

Needs to cut the diving crap. I'm all for the dark arts but with VAR now it's pointless and is going to get him a reputation.

Also clearly not ready to start. He needs to start a few games on the bench for now and come on vs tired legs. Talent is clear, just not ready at 16 and it shows.

BusiTheKing

Did well to draw opponents out wide and release the ball at the right time. That's how Koundo was allowed the cross for the first goal.

Birdy

Stop shitting on a 17yr old kid that Xavi is throwing in deep waters to save his ass from the lack of any clue.

I told you he is not Dembele yet. It was foolish to believe he can replace him.
He needs a starting quality RW alongside him to let him develop properly

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Stop shitting on a 17yr old kid that Xavi is throwing in deep waters to save his ass from the lack of any clue.

I told you he is not Dembele yet. It was foolish to believe he can replace him.
He needs a starting quality RW alongside him to let him develop properly
to be fair to Xavi he wanted Dembele to stay and build around him. It was Laporta and Mendes's idea to bring in Felix

Home of Barca Fans