19 - Lamine Yamal

MontenegrinCuler

Just realised he's playing football tonight

Would be cool if the bald fucker rested him for once but that won't happen so the best we can do is enjoy Lamine's beautiful game

feggydinho

Awful response as well.

He acknowledges the worries. And then instead of putting those worries to bed by pulling statistics to support his idea he simply states lamine is too good to not always play.
But that's the truth, Lamine is kind of like Mbappe now for Spain, so he would almost always play (he's Spain's best attacker right now). I understand our concern since we don't want him injured, but the truth is that Coaches almost always play their best player (Musiala is playing most of Germany's games too).

The coaches would sub him if they're winning comfortably, but I think they'll play him regularly if available (that comes with being the Team's best player)

Horatio

You're welcome
But that's the truth, Lamine is kind of like Mbappe now for Spain, so he would almost always play (he's Spain's best attacker right now). I understand our concern since we don't want him injured, but the truth is that Coaches almost always play their best player (Musiala is playing most of Germany's games too).

The coaches would sub him if they're winning comfortably, but I think they'll play him regularly if available (that comes with being the Team's best player)

Bro. It’s nations league. Many coaches experiment and play different teams against different group opponents. All in preparation for Euros or WC.

iniestaGOAT

He didn't learn anything from Gavi.....The club needs to talk to the players, so they themselves limit their playtime talking to the coach.

Luis de La Fuente: “To those worrying about Yamal’s playing time? I tell you that it's lucky that we have a player of such a level and that he plays so many games for our national team”

Lil bro post the full quote
He said if you can't play full games at September, he should stop playing.

Well said coach!

MontenegrinCuler

Spain should field a Getafe level of squad for this "friendly" UEFA comp. World Cup is light years away, give Barca kids a break and call up Real Madrid Spaniards. Wait a minute?
Agree. Nations league should at least be a tournament to give chance to new players and try some new players, with an addition of few starters in. Something like pre season friendly games are for club football. Not pulling biggest superstars in and risk getting them injured. At best, it should be completely banned of course.

MontenegrinCuler

It doesn’t make sense for coaches not to try new things during nations. Because if not now, then when? Barely have friendlies in Euros as it is.
Yeah, and it's not just Spain. France vs Italy, they pulled the best shit they have. England vs Ireland too. I don't get it. Maybe UEFA is giving them instructions to keep the tournament alive
I really can't understand it otherwise, because even if the coaches take it seriously if fans dont give a shit it makes no sense

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yeah, and it's not just Spain. France vs Italy, they pulled the best shit they have. England vs Ireland too. I don't get it. Maybe UEFA is giving them instructions to keep the tournament alive
I really can't understand it otherwise, because even if the coaches take it seriously if fans dont give a shit it makes no sense
What are you talking about? I'm going to watch Sweden vs Estonia and it's going to be sooooo much fun... fun fun fun.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Call me a cynic with a tinfoil hat, but had these young Barca stars been from the capital, I suspect they would have been given the much needed rest that they need.

The irony of mainland Spain hating Barcelona and then bleeding their youngsters dry so Spaniards can celebrate national team success, should not be lost on anyone

Home of Barca Fans