Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Fair points, but can't see messinho as a striker, SS or RW will be his position, he's too frail to play the No 9 position.

But his skill sets will be deadly if they click,I see him, that Argentine kid city sign and yamal as the best young talents in the world.

Lamine has already said he likes playing centrally in the latter stages of games. I think they could have made it work with Messinho.

Really will be unforgivable if he fulfills his potential and we miss out again. However, there is an almost miniscule chance of that happening at that miniscule West London club with the park the bus DNA.

Therefore, we may have another chance to get him in a few years. Andrey Santos is another one we could possibly re-visit.

jamrock

Lamine has already said he likes playing centrally in the latter stages of games. I think they could have made it work with Messinho.

Really will be unforgivable if he fulfills his potential and we miss out again. However, there is an almost miniscule chance of that happening at that miniscule West London club with the park the bus DNA.

Therefore, we may have another chance to get him in a few years. Andrey Santos is another one we could possibly re-visit.

Yea I think both him and the kid city signed, clearly have a soft spot for Barcelona, so if they fulfill their potential and we don't have another barto in charge then, we can make a move then.

BJJ

In his first couple of seasons people here were laughing at Vinicius and making fun of Real Madrid . They said Fati was better. Look at what happened. The club, particularly Xavi and Deco are to blame. Deco mislead the player and Xavi mismanaged him completely. It seems we only have patience when it comes to la masia players but even that doesn't happen sometimes.
Give him a proper season where he gets proper minutes in the proper position and than make a judgement. Club 8s just looking for instant gratification. Life doesn't work that way.

jamrock

Apparently all the first team players and at times Faye are being separated from the B team players in training, and he's primarily being put with the B team players, these past few days.

Could be an coincidence of course

Loki

Apparently all the first team players and at times Faye are being separated from the B team players in training, and he's primarily being put with the B team players, these past few days.

Could be an coincidence of course
There are like 3 first team players right now. What kind of seperation can there be?

vuji_31

He is wasted money.

Stupid idea to sign him.

We could get almost olmo for same price.

If we can get 30mil what we paid I would sell him instantly.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
He is wasted money.

Stupid idea to sign him.

We could get almost olmo for same price.

If we can get 30mil what we paid I would sell him instantly.
30mil. Bro, no one is even looking to buy him. I don't even think we can get 5mil.
With all the rumours he looks to be segunda level.

Porque

Vitor Roque is sure to leave Barça this summer. The Blaugrana club is clear that he will not get any playing time here and the club is even open to selling him if a significant offer arrives that could generate a profit. .

In
Europe, a transfer is impossible but Barça is aware of the interest of Saudi Arabia's Al Hilal in the player and they are waiting for any moves.

---

Only Barca... could make it possible. :lol:

vegitot

In his first couple of seasons people here were laughing at Vinicius and making fun of Real Madrid . They said Fati was better. Look at what happened. The club, particularly Xavi and Deco are to blame. Deco mislead the player and Xavi mismanaged him completely. It seems we only have patience when it comes to la masia players but even that doesn't happen sometimes.
Give him a proper season where he gets proper minutes in the proper position and than make a judgement. Club 8s just looking for instant gratification. Life doesn't work that way.
You may want his head after he miscontrols the ball, fails to convert chances...

Vinicius was a meme before, but he always had that kind of talent people can hope for. Dembele too...

Can't say anything similiar about Roque.

Loki

Vitor Roque has had serious problems getting used to the speed of the ball in training sessions. On his first day, when he entered the rondo, he didn't manage to get out of it. This week, he wasn't grouped with first team players like Ansu Fati, Balde, Iñigo Martínez, Oriol Romeu, Julián Araujo, Iñaki Peña, and Lenglet when the players were divided into three groups.
@jordicardero

I really hope it's fake news, because if the training speed of the second team, that plays in the third league is too fast for a €40m player, then the guy who bought him should be charged with money laundering.

Home of Barca Fans