Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Is it just me thinking he's clumsy as fuck? He just stumbles into everybody and trips over himself, like he doesn't have control over his own body? :lol:
some players just run like that. Suarez looked like he would fall over everytime he ran. Haaland runs weird with his neck strangely tucked in

vuji_31

He seems really strong. He us lacking technique and first touch in build up.

Could be decent in the box.

He is really not ready for Barca.

He needs 2 seasons of regular play to be ready for us.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hopefully he will improve but still see similar player to what we have already seen at Barca - physical forward who lacks top end pace or much technical abilities to dribble out of trouble or in attack

He looks like a poacher more than anything

Horatio

You're welcome
He got to play as a hanging 9 again after long time. And he seemed way more confident.

Like fcbarca said yeah yesterday moved more like poacher.

Was close to scoring. Hope for him he gets to develop.

Porque

I think it is great for him that he is going to get plenty of play time over the next season. If he never had the Barca move then he would be talked about as a normal prospect.

Just seen Luis Guillerme moved for 23m to West Ham.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
So ok, if he starts tonight against Leganes (Betis play at home) and plays like shit than we can just forget about this dude and any money coming our way. He’s been in Spain now almost a year, trained with Barcelona half a year and now been at Betis for 2 months - the “he still has to adapt” etc is bullshit at this point, so don’t give me that. But I’m not holding my breath, this transfer is in the top 10 worst transfers for Barca.

Joan

So ok, if he starts tonight against Leganes (Betis play at home) and plays like shit than we can just forget about this dude and any money coming our way. He’s been in Spain now almost a year, trained with Barcelona half a year and now been at Betis for 2 months - the “he still has to adapt” etc is bullshit at this point, so don’t give me that. But I’m not holding my breath, this transfer is in the top 10 worst transfers for Barca.
Moved to Betis on the 26th of August and thus far played one match for them, 33 minutes against Madrid. I know you’re a hater but give the kid a break :lol:

Home of Barca Fans