20 - Dani Olmo

vegitot

Riqui has always been good as a chance creator. That was never the issue for him. The thing his dense fanboys fail to understand or blatantly ignore because they're mildly retarded is that he was shipped out of Barcelona due to him barely pressing or working hard off the ball. That doesn't work unless you're Messi and even then your team mates have to work extra hard for you. He's not a special player.

That and his partying and antics off the pitch. Puig probably loves being the center of attention. He has that in Los Angeles which is why he's not even tried returning to Europe to prove himself at the highest level.
Nah he is not even good chance creator, by Europe standard. Look at his chance created stats. Even his per 90 stat is weak.

Puig has no business with European football. No team even care when he was free.

MLS is his level.

Iniesta Ultra

Funny cause the exact same thing was said by fan boys when Koeman was the coach, like Xavi would make Puig his starter :lol:

This was before Xavi fans like myself knew he was psychotic. I was one of the first posters here saying Xavi needed fired after he became coach.

I was right then, right now, right future.

vegitot

This was before Xavi fans like myself knew he was psychotic. I was one of the first posters here saying Xavi needed fired after he became coach.

I was right then, right now, right future.
De La Fuente kicked Puig out of his team after 3 games.

Why didn't Flick ask for Puig?

Simple, European football is too big for him. MLS is his true level.

xXKonan

If rumors are to be believed which there were quite a bit of them, Puig wasn't a great character behind the scenes either.

I remember one rumor the younger guys didn't seem to like him because he was apparently insanely arrogant and some guys in the squad didn't seem to shed a tear when he left.

Even some of our worst players like Douglas seemed to got along great with the team when he was here. So it says something about Puig.

mc_lovin

If rumors are to be believed which there were quite a bit of them, Puig wasn't a great character behind the scenes either.

I remember one rumor the younger guys didn't seem to like him because he was apparently insanely arrogant and some guys in the squad didn't seem to shed a tear when he left.

Even some of our worst players like Douglas seemed to got along great with the team when he was here. So it says something about Puig.
He looks like the posterboy of nepo babies.

Messi983

Mavericky was spending nights out with Pique while trying to make a breakthrough to the first team so that shows everything you need to know about this spoiled little brat and why he is where he is now.

But at leat Geri did something in his career (could do even more being more professional though) and life while Mavericky is still a nobody in football world for everyone besides a few of his cultist followers.

Home of Barca Fans