20 - Dani Olmo

vegitot

Need more and more laser passes from him. It'a good now you have players who can penetrate opponent's defense with their through passes like Olmo, Yamal, Pedri.
No player has played more accurate through balls than Dani Olmo (3) in Europe's top five leagues so far this season.

Horatio

You're welcome
He seems to have good finishing and good at curling the ball as well.

Don’t think we have seen him skyrocket any shots yet. Only waste is he didn’t score with heel against valladolid.

Masetro10

Olmo has to come. First he is much better than Ferran and has X Factor as you may have noticed in the Euros.

Second, Gundogan is leaving sooner than later. 2 yrs or likely less. Who will play the advance role? Pedri? Unreliable though most likely better than Olmo yes.
Is Gavi playing there? Unknown plus I doubt it.
Is Fermin going there? Over Olmo? No.
Will Guille rise to the top and make it his spot. Unknown.

Basically in a 2 yr span or less we will be hard pressed to do better than Olmo in a 4231 playing 10.

Not to mention he will fit in quickly with a small amount of assimilation. We have to plan for the future in advance because clubs will take full advantage in the market if they know we absolutely need somebody. We can't be lucky with low release clauses for realistic good players.
@Fati_Future_BallonDor here is some proof from Aug 1.

Co0ter

A very small percentage of people actually said Olmo wasn't a good player. Most people said they like him, but thought we had other priorities we should focus on first, which is a perfectly rational take.

The infamous forum psych patient just patting himself on the back some more for no apparent reason 🤣

iniestaGOAT

A very small percentage of people actually said Olmo wasn't a good player. Most people said they like him, but thought we had other priorities we should focus on first, which is a perfectly rational take.

The infamous forum psych patient just patting himself on the back some more for no apparent reason 🤣

If we listened to your bum ass..

We would have no Olmo,
No Rapinha, kicked out thanks to..
Bum ass Nico Williams
And 4 points in 4 games

Sit this one out lil bro

MontenegrinCuler

If he's injured, well I think we all saw it coming
Sucks really bad as he started well but not like we have no options to replace him for the time
I just hope it's not a long injury, first of course assuming there is an injury at all - but I don't think he'd take the tests if not something is suspected. Hope he stays fit or at least doesn't go out for long. But if he does... we all counted on it either way.

Home of Barca Fans