20 - Dani Olmo

jamrock

It's like reading the newspapers 😅
How on earth you predict we are going to be that without any valid points? What will change in a year?
I fail to see it.
Selling assets for "profit" is like pretending to be billionaire based on the circulation of capital between you and your buddies.
So we shouldn't sell assets for profits? Bro stop replying to my messages, I can't even read the shit you post anymore.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This will be a class transfer. Nothing like Greizmann and Coutinho. He fits both LW and CAM in a 4-2-3-1 as he’s shown at the euros.

CAM yes.

No chance he is a LW at Barca. He can play there, but we’ll have the same problem we’ve had on the wings for years if that becomes his main position.

companyofcules

If Olmo signs then the issue was not about money for Nico it is him turning the club down.
:)) How is that? Laporta could deffer paying Olmo for the next president while the Nico needed 80 mil cash right now.
I hope he refused us an he knows that 5 goals in La Liga is not enough for Barcelona and he will get exposed here.
Hope he refused us for his love for Bilbao who helped his family and pays him big money.
Bilbao being strong is a blessing for La Liga

companyofcules

So we shouldn't sell assets for profits? Bro stop replying to my messages, I can't even read the shit you post anymore.
You don't get it boy, the club produced jack shit, fsiled to cut big salaries, and made a "profit" by selling assets to balance the books.
That is not profit by any reasonable legal perspective.
Stop running when you talk rubbish and tell me how Barcelona will get so much real profit in 1 year with half a stadium to get the 1:1 and big trasfers while paying the debt.
That doesn't make sense.
The Nike money should be kept to balance the books without selling the club piece by piece.

jamrock

You don't get it boy, the club produced jack shit, fsiled to cut big salaries, and made a "profit" by selling assets to balance the books.
That is not profit by any reasonable legal perspective.
Stop running when you talk rubbish and tell me how Barcelona will get so much real profit in 1 year with half a stadium to get the 1:1 and big trasfers while paying the debt.
That doesn't make sense.
The Nike money should be kept to balance the books without selling the club piece by piece.

So we should sell assets?
And the club failed to cut wages, so I guess our wage bill going for 650m to 400+ is what the club using star dust to enter the multiverse and steal the reality stones?.

khaled_a_d

Flick ball seems to rely on true wingers who dribbles and provide speed, so that rules Olmo out as LW, no? OTOH, we used a LW as a 4th midfielder, like with Gavi, if this is the plan then Olmo is the perfect player for that role tbf.

companyofcules

So we should sell assets?
And the club failed to cut wages, so I guess our wage bill going for 650m to 400+ is what the club using star dust to enter the multiverse and steal the reality stones?.
Well we got Messi out, Griz, Pique retreated on his own, then the amigos finally went away. But that is not really cutting wages, but cutting the team. The wage cut meant we will not pay like Barto. Gundogan, Lewandowski have big salaries to name just two. As for assets we should not sell assets for players if we aren't able to pick the right ones, that is very dangerous.
Selling assets to avoid bankruptcy was fine, to buy a star was fine, but the latter part was a disaster and we should wait it out not risk the whole future of the club on Olmo or Nico.

jamrock

Flick ball seems to rely on true wingers who dribbles and provide speed, so that rules Olmo out as LW, no? OTOH, we used a LW as a 4th midfielder, like with Gavi, if this is the plan then Olmo is the perfect player for that role tbf.

Yea the pace problems is a the biggest draw back to him playing LW, but he at least can dribble and beat his man, it's not the perfect solution, but he adds more from that prospective than raphinha.

I think we'll see a rotation with players positions this season, except for Yamal and ofc lewa.

Birdy

I hope he is not our starting LW

If that's the case it can only work if Balde works his ass constantly up and down the flank during the game to provide width

In any case with him, Pedri, Fermin, possible Pablo Torre, we are set in the AM position for a looong time

PS: On the bright side, it must surely mean we WON'T suffer another season of Joao Felix

TheStig

It did, now he has to deal with this shit.

If that's the case it can only work if Balde works his ass constantly up and down the flank during the game to provide width

It will probably be Cancelo almost as a LW while Olmo will tuck in. Nobody in defence to cover Cancelo's trips to attack of course and he's way to slow to cover it himself. Good days ahead.

Home of Barca Fans