20 - Dani Olmo

Raketa10

Things could pick up next summer as we possibly get rid of Lewa and few others plus new stadium money coming in.

We are currently at the bottom of the hill but still competitive and that's opposite many thought would be.

I remember predictions of mid-table and Barca becoming Milan.

In shirt; things are bad but not a disaster. Mostly: we have La Masia to thank.

Things could pick up probably in summer 2026 not before. Until then stadium should be completed and we'll get a financial boost. I doubt that summer of 2025 will be any different than this one. That beeing said, WHEN THE F... WILL WE REGISTER OLMO???

Saladin

I think they have been further deferred and we are paying just the interest on the deferral agreement.

Should be sorted in 2052 once an asteroid destroys the earth, but maybe not.
Is the asteroid part of the payment plan? We would probably be bullied into paying for the crater after impact

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Nothing will change until they are huge changes in the Sporting Department.

If our finances improve, all that will mean is we will be picking up even bigger comedy golds in the transfer market.

If we had 200m to spend they would have used 60m for an average baller like Zubimendi and 140m on the painfully overrated Leao.

The only good thing out of our poverty is that this Special Olympics Sporting Department cannot waste any more of our money, because believe me, they are just itching to outdo their Dembele Pole Vault World Record, their Coutinho Long Jump European Record and their Griezmann 100metres under 9 seconds miracle.

companyofcules

Nothing will change until they are huge changes in the Sporting Department.

If our finances improve, all that will mean is we will be picking up even bigger comedy golds in the transfer market.

If we had 200m to spend they would have used 60m for an average baller like Zubimendi and 140m on the painfully overrated Leao.

The only good thing out of our poverty is that this Special Olympics Sporting Department cannot waste any more of our money, because believe me, they are just itching to outdo their Dembele Pole Vault World Record, their Coutinho Long Jump European Record and their Griezmann 100metres under 9 seconds miracle.
No, Nico would have been, they follow the hype. 80 on Zubi
Both on 20 mil gross and rising

Gazzznigga

If you have to sell young and budding talents,let go of your season's best player amidst other financial gymnastics, in order to register a player that is not world class nor generational, in a position you are well covered....it is more than stupidity. It calls for a serious inquiry or investigation.

...and this is the same club where the fans were hallucinating over the arrival of Nico.....the board k ew they coukd not afford him....were just selling false hopes to the deluded fans who prefer dreaming.

serghei

:lol: You lot actually believed Laporta's politician bullshit? Of course it's a struggle to register players still. He lies a lot.

Raketa10

:lol: You lot actually believed Laporta's politician bullshit? Of course it's a struggle to register players still. He lies a lot.
It's basically all he does. :lol:

If I understood correctly, if we get rid of Lenglet, Olmo can be registered?

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We need to chill, I don't think there's a minimal chance Olmo won't be registered - lying politician Laporta or not.

Loki

Wait for the official squad announcement for tomorrows game before you take out the pitchforks. Wouldn't be the first time the club registers players right before the squad publication

Home of Barca Fans