20 - Dani Olmo

serghei

We will see. He played well before Euro too when I watched him. He is a good player, but Barca is by far the biggest club of his career.

serghei

Since the summer mainly had Olmo as an important addition, the success of this transfer window for us will depend on how good he is gonna be.

Masetro10

If it had been for a player like Nico who would transform our LW (night and day difference) it would be worth it but currently we have had to punt 3 players, 1 of them our best performing midfielder last season and we still cannot register Olmo..

Every summer he seems to get linked to Bayern, Barca and a few others and he ends up staying at Leipzig, don't understand the rush causing so much turmoil this summer.

Not Olmo's fault but he better smash it.
If someone told me we could trade Olmo for 34 yr old Gundo I would say yes.

malvolio

Before this year everyone here was laughing about the idea of buying him. But can't blame posters for being as desperate as the club now.
We managed to pay an inflated price in an auction no one else was taking part in.

No other big clubs wanted him all these years. Bayern would have scooped him real quick if he was top class, but he isn't. Euro hype + no planning/scouting has pushed us to finally sign him after years of fans laughing at the idea.

companyofcules

Olmo is a good trasfer provided we don't pay 16 gross and the Romero reports were right.
I would have preferred a genuine star but Olmo is better than Nico.
We can't score goals and no wingers running across the field will solve that.
If Nico had 20 goals a season I would have been the first to want it. but paying a release clause for 5 goals is insane.
We don't hwve money for Haland and the other decent strikers aren't hyped enough to replace Lewa in the club's magazines.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Has anyone of the leeches report his salary?
And I don't need to believe either tbh.

Personally I've been firm on my stance that players salaries are private info in Spain and it isn't easily available, like most people pretends to believe

All contracts in Europe are private, yet the numbers are released all the time by the media. Often leaked by agents themselves who want to boast about their negotiation.

Been reported 12m gross in Barcelona.

Don't have to believe anything being reported in the press, but too many times last few years numbers presented by the local press have been wildly different from reality.

Any chance that he will be registered for tonight's game?

They have until 5 minutes before kick-off.

jamrock

They probably need the final details of gundogan
Faye
Lenglet

To go through besides he's registered, I think he'll miss this match, no worries we have 3 matches in 8 days.

Home of Barca Fans