20 - Dani Olmo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
At the moment it sounds like he won't be able to play and that they're going to try to close out the registration next week.

jamrock

Figured all these exits closed too late in the week for him to be registered in time, maybe it the game was Sunday.

JamDav1982

Jammy Jnr using the laughing emoji as thinks it gets a rise like I got from Maradona lad.

All it does is confirm he has read and hit the spot.

Unorginal as ever and parroting Jammy Snr but is what it is innit.

Love to see it.

Devils

Gotta give it up to Laporta, Deco and Co.

A board full of people with down syndrome would be more competent .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So will it be Rayo on Tuesday or Valladolid in a week? Fatso saying his entourage are pissed, not that it matters since surely they expected it could take time.

TheStig

Circus.

Players will look at this and think twice when have other options.

It's already happening. On one side you risk not registrating you, you risk they will sell and drag you through the media the second they see financial gain with selling you, no sporting project, no real coach... Players only come because of extremly high salaries, climate and to some extent because of history and our brand which is fading rapidly but mostly absurdly high salaries that everyone including Olmo gets.

Hope they don't register him if it would lead to elections.

companyofcules

Releasing the real numbers from a contract by agents will get the club milions of dollars and the other way around. I would love to be the lawyer of such a shit show.
Not sure whats the hold up at this point, we've had a number of exits in the last couple weeks. Gundo, Faye, Garcia. Roque and Lenglet on loan. I don't get it.
The dream of a Nike deal that will get us in a better position. You don't need to hurry up finances for some twats that don't respect the club, don't know it's meaning and they only cry for more players and more trophies plus some whores in the media.

TheStig

Not sure whats the hold up at this point, we've had a number of exits in the last couple weeks. Gundo, Faye, Garcia. Roque and Lenglet on loan. I don't get it.

What's to get? Our financial sitution is so bad that these exits are not enough and Olmo probably earns a lot so we need to free a lot of space. We didn't free much space with these exits (and Garcia didn't leave) apart from Gundo and that's not enough.

Home of Barca Fans