20 - Dani Olmo

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
By some barca covering tw accounts

Well you were right. Lol
I couldnt imagine Fatporta would be this bad of a president and our finances so dire. I hope whoever runs against him next time, brings all this clown show as the ammunition. God this guy is shit.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's a loophole due to the variable nature of recovery in sports injuries and an achilles injury is certainly one of them. Truth is, depending on the degree of the injury/tear, his recovery can certainly be aggravated leading to a longer lay off - hence the margin

Birdy

No. I just don't rate him and despise how much he is milking this club while producing next to 0.

Spot on!

Fatporta is so ass that his unregistering a player we need, and not the leach who is gonna be out injured longer in anycase

Loki

Because he pretends to love the club and is one of the captains?
Guess too much to ask if he is here just to milk everything he can.
Well he isn't alone in this. Barca still pays Messi and gonna pay him a few more years I believe. I don't see fans insulting Messi milking the club to the last cent even though he isn't here since 3 years anymore. Not everyone is Pique sadly.

JamDav1982

Pique did not give up much at all.

He infact was paid for far too long and all he gave up was the money remaining from that season.. which allowed him to make more money elesewhere and get away from his conflict of interest with the Super Cup.

jairzinho

If Christensen returns earlier, which is expected, he will be eligible to play alongside Dani Olmo, who would be registered until December 31st. However, if Barça fail to generate sufficient fair play during this period, Olmo will be unable to play again and won't be eligible for a second registration. @HelenaCondis

:benitez:

Birdy

Well he isn't alone in this. Barca still pays Messi and gonna pay him a few more years I believe. I don't see fans insulting Messi milking the club to the last cent even though he isn't here since 3 years anymore. Not everyone is Pique sadly.

Messi offered to the club though. While Frenkie has offered 0 given the money spent for him.
Pique did not give up much at all.

He infact was paid for far too long and all he gave up was the money remaining from that season.. which allowed him to make more money elesewhere and get away from his conflict of interest with the Super Cup.

Not only that.
when he suddenly agreed in later 2022 to leave and waive remaining money, he was informed that there is a legal case against him for his attempt to make contact with Rubiales

Raketa10

Messi offered to the club though. While Frenkie has offered 0 given the money spent for him.

Not only that.
when he suddenly agreed in later 2022 to leave and waive remaining money, he was informed that there is a legal case against him for his attempt to make contact with Rubiales
To be fair, he will probably struggle with that for the rest of his career.

Home of Barca Fans