20 - Dani Olmo

Iniesta Ultra

He walked off normally so there's no significant muscle damage.

You've never 'lightly' pulled a hamstring then where you can walk normally. I didn't do rehab but it aggravated me for five months whenever I ran even a short distance. If I were his age I'd probably have recovered in two to three months though.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

This man is the glue that gels the whole attack together. Without him there is no fluency or cohesion in our attacking play. Raphinha and Lewa look like a fish out of water without him there.

Lamine was great, but had nobody to work with and was left to individual efforts. There isn't really much chemistry between Lamine, Raph and Lewa at all.

Olmo is the game changer. He lifts everyone else's game. He connects and plays well with everybody. If we are going to go deep in the Champions League we will need him. I still think there is a chance we could exit against a fairly mediocre side if Olmo is not in the team.

Bran the Greenseer

Our best XI has him in it (I think he's definitely our best in the AM position) but it looks like we don't need our best XI to win games as long as no one gets a red card 10 mins into the match. :ROFLMAO:

TheStig

Terrorist's injury will probably help a lot with his registration in January. I'm sure Szczesny won't take the whole FFP that will be created with unregistering Mats and a big part of it could be used for Olmo.

khaled_a_d

Terrorist's injury will probably help a lot with his registration in January. I'm sure Szczesny won't take the whole FFP that will be created with unregistering Mats and a big part of it could be used for Olmo.

No, MATS will continue to be registered, just like Christensen now (check Liga official website).

This is a cap exception that is created for 1 player, who can have 80% of the salary of the injured player.

And that exception isn't for free either, it is borrowed from next season cap.

Gazzznigga

I ask again, from those jubilating over his signing while bashing Gundo.....what was the reason behind this signing? 60m for 40%-50% availability in a season......while giving up a 100% availability player with lower TCO and better profile, even though older.....for a club in financial distress??

Home of Barca Fans