20 - Dani Olmo

Alik

Don't have high expectations. I think he will be frequently injured with short-medium term injuries, including during training.

But on the rare occasions he plays, he will be good.

Iniesta Ultra

If he gets another non-minor injury that puts him out for months later this season then he should become a bench player. No sense building our team around someone we don't know will be around when needed.

Espn FC commentator said Puig deserves MVP of MLS this season even though Messi will probably get it due to GOAT marketing. Puig is rarely injured too, never anything serious.

Bran the Greenseer

We knew about his injury problems coming into this. Given that our midfield is going to be stacked im fine with having him only when he's healthy because he seems to be able to turn it on when he needs to. We have Casado, Gavi, De jong, Pedri (sometimes), Fermin , Torre and eventually Bernal. Raphinha (and probably also Ansu) can play the attacking midfielder role in Hansi's system if needed. Not to mention La masia players that can come in and who knows who'll come good this time?

TheStig

That for sure rules him starting against Bayern and Madrid. Looks like we'll start both games with Eric Casado Pedri midfield. Hoped one of Olmo or Fermin will be ready to start but it's too soon. Big test for Eric and Casado.

M3ls

I already forgot that this guy is on our team.

If the injury trend continues, he'll be worth selling in the summer, even if he's good when healthy.

Maradona37

Yes it is a real shame he is injury-prone as he's a class act when he is fit. Lots of footballing intelligence, technique, and knows how to play cute little passes, get out of tight spaces to create overloads etc. He always impresses me when he's playing.

Maradona37

Dali Olmo, Cole Palmer and and Kai Harvertz. Anyone else think these three cats basically got the same face.
Havertz is very handsome (saying it as a straight man).

The other two aren't oil paintings. But they're amazing footballers and that is all that matters. I am sure they don't lack female attention.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He was supposed be back against Bayern, what's all this nonsense I hear now?
At least we have FdJ back, so hopefully (if nobody else gets injured) we play Frenkie + Casado and Pedri in front.

Home of Barca Fans