2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Bergkamp10

Guardiola's Barcelona has never lost a game played on the 28th day of a month: 4W - 1D - 0L #fcblive

Rumours around the Wembley press box that Sir Alex has "sprung a major surprise" in his team selection. Something that would make you gasp.

Phatroonaldo

Alright you sissy guys, I was nervous as fucckk but I decided to watch some motivational videos and now I'm pumped up. Cannot wait!

This one's from american football but I find it motivating as hell :

And this from our very own manita game :

I know this is old but :

Yes, show us that piece of magic little fucker!

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Guardiola's Barcelona has never lost a game played on the 28th day of a month: 4W - 1D - 0L #fcblive

Rumours around the Wembley press box that Sir Alex has "sprung a major surprise" in his team selection. Something that would make you gasp.

What do you think?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt

I will tell you what he did:

van der Sar
Fabio Smalling Ferdinand Evra
Vidic
Carrick Giggs
Rooney
Hernandez

Bergkamp10

Its difficult to pick a team tonight for United. 4-4-1-1 has been successful for them and Hernandez+Rooney are a fantastic partnership. But going with 2 in midfield against Barca is suicide and Rooney as the third midfielder means he won't be able to influence the game as he would if he was upfront. Tough but I'd probably start 4-5-1, try and keep it tight and then hope Barcelona tire, bring on Hernandez and Nani and counter them as Barcelona attack as Arsenal did in the 2-1.

But I don't think United's midfield is strong enough, they have a lot of heart and fight but ultimately I think Xavi and Iniesta will have a lot of fun against whoever United put out in the middle. Arsenal beat Barcelona because they had a strong midfield and United haven't got 2 players of Fabregas or Wilshere's quality in the center.

Home of Barca Fans