2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Jay Jay

1306508615_extras_portada_4.jpg

e28makaveli

Offside and a faul before that... fu**ing referee!!!!

Ref has nothing to do with this. Midfield was MIA.

MESSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, the DOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

MESSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, the DOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

Luv u dawgggggg, Messi. Luv your celebration.

CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS WE ARE. CHAMPIONS. Congrats to our boys for making us proud again.

KluivertsBoots

I had doubts before the match and even picked United 2-1 in the lead up to the match. Barca didn't do anything to assuage my doubts in the first 5-10 minutes. That was some of the worst football I've seen from the team all year. United pressed relentlessly and deserve credit for many of Barca's early problems.

Once Barca got on the ball, you felt there would only be one conclusion despite Rooney's equalizer. Messi had way too much space between the lines, and it was only a matter of time before moves were finished.

Van der Sar had a bad match for United. He got caught cheating to his right post twice. Great movement from Pedro throughout the match. Abidal was immense given everything he's been through. I was sad that Puyi couldn't play more, but Masch did an adequate job. Great second half.

Bergkamp10

Said 3-1 before the game when loads of you were saying you'd lose! :party1:

Anyway, what a fucking team :worthy: The passing, the movement, the work rate...everything. I feel honored to have watched this team live..amazing. Completely deserved.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I had doubts before the match and even picked United 2-1 in the lead up to the match. Barca didn't do anything to assuage my doubts in the first 5-10 minutes. That was some of the worst football I've seen from the team all year. United pressed relentlessly and deserve credit for many of Barca's early problems.

Once Barca got on the ball, you felt there would only be one conclusion despite Rooney's equalizer. Messi had way too much space between the lines, and it was only a matter of time before moves were finished.

Van der Sar had a bad match for United. He got caught cheating to his right post twice. Great movement from Pedro throughout the match. Abidal was immense given everything he's been through. I was sad that Puyi couldn't play more, but Masch did an adequate job. Great second half.

+1

KluivertsBoots

Said 3-1 before the game when loads of you were saying you'd lose! :party1:

Anyway, what a fucking team :worthy: The passing, the movement, the work rate...everything. I feel honored to have watched this team live..amazing. Completely deserved.

Had I known World Cup Villa was going to show up, I would have been much calmer. Puyol missing the start was huge and nearly cost us early.

Home of Barca Fans