2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

barcaboy15

Man Utd did not have one single shot on target other than their goal.

And also, VILLA! The fucking king. What a phenomenal goal. And he worked so hard tracking back all game, I hope no one ever doubts this guy again, he is perfect for Barca and proved that tonight. I have a feeling he'll explode next year after a good summer's rest - 30++ goals easy.

ricknattery

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
:flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8:

best barca generation ever, how blessed we are!!!!

gingerless

FAO nervous Barcelona fans:

MESSI.png

just sayin'

holy fucking shit, that's the most awesome shit i've ever seen, except for that performance we just put out OMFGGGGGGGGG

ALL HAIL MESSI :worthy::worthy:

SwiftGuyver

not ashamed to admit i had a tear in my eye when Guardiola hugged Abidal for ages at the end of the game...

King Eric lifting the cup was a magical touch to round off a perfect evening...

Villa's goal was EPIC.

the whole team were absolutely fantastic tonight such a well deserved, dominant performance...

long may this golden era continue...

Visca el Barca!

Last edited:

Lint

I know this forum is full of bandwagoning yanks and rival fans but you should still show respect to the opposition team. I read this forum prior to this match and the bollocks that was touted of "5-0" "5-1" doesn't do you or your team any favours what so ever. Barcelona are greatest team I've seen in my life time but how about you show some respect and dignity like Pep Guardiola has shown?

gingerless

I know this forum is full of bandwagoning yanks and rival fans but you should still show respect to the opposition team. I read this forum prior to this match and the bollocks that was touted of "5-0" "5-1" doesn't do you or your team any favours what so ever. Barcelona are greatest team I've seen in my life time but how about you show some respect and dignity like Pep Guardiola has shown?

zzzzz....

there is nothing wrong with someone saying "we'll win by a huge margin" it's mostly just passion, not arrogance. i'm tired of reading posts like this, it's a barcelona forum ffs

Ocurrente

talking about respect, we are celebrating!! fuck off troll!

Home of Barca Fans