2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Seamus

Brilliant win. We really need to savour moments like these as we may never see a Barca team like this again!!

And what a moment when Abidal lifted the cup!!!!!!!!!!

I

independentfabrication

Congratulations. Fantastic to see the cup being won by playing football on the front foot.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Great game by Barca, deserved victory. Bad United, disgusting Van der sar. Very annoying referee.

barcaboy15

What a game! Fucking dominant display.

I have never been more proud of Barca, and of being a Barca fan.

What a match, what players, and what a team.

Pep - 2 CL in 3 years as a manager.

Messi - 12 goals (record), CL top goalscorer 3 years in a row, one of only 3 players to have ever scored in two finals. The guy is bloody unstoppable and I think it is actually unfair to play him.

And what spirit and unity this team has, giving Abidal the captain's armband and letting him hoist the trophy - about 2-3 months after he was diagnosed with cancer.

Jesus, just what a team - MES QUE UN CLUB!

P

Pinoy_Cules

A rocky first 15 minutes for the team but I knew that once Barca settled down, they would dominate. ManU didn't use a 5 man midfield--bad idea.

Wonderful game from Messi. I didn't think all 3 forwards would score. FANTASTIC! I was wondering when Pedro and Villa would come big. Great big game players!

Blaugrana dude

Said 3-1 before the game when loads of you were saying you'd lose! :party1:

Anyway, what a fucking team :worthy: The passing, the movement, the work rate...everything. I feel honored to have watched this team live..amazing. Completely deserved.

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

My Arsenal fan housemate was equally pleased

FiReFTW

My gut feeling was never wrong so far in all the years, not once.
And based on my gut feeling that I had since the beginning of this season we will win the CL.
Don't believe me? il quote this post after the final, and you will all see.

:party1::party1::party1:

:barca scarf::barca scarf::barca scarf::barca scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:
:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

Home of Barca Fans