2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Who exactly are you addressing? I don't think there's 1% of the forum users who think that.
You missed with your cynical question by a mile.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Who exactly are you addressing? I don't think there's 1% of the forum users who think that.
You missed with your cynical question by a mile.

What are yo on about? :lol:

Quite lot of people on here think hes horrendeusly overrated, not world class etc etc. Wasnt having a dig, chill out ffs.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I think you got a wrong impression. There could be someone saying jokingly that he is shit or whatever but I've seen noone who claims that he is rubbish. Certainly far from "quite a lot" anyway.

Messi10

What are yo on about? :lol:

Quite lot of people on here think hes horrendeusly overrated, not world class etc etc. Wasnt having a dig, chill out ffs.

Rooney is world class! But please tell your fans and ur English media to stop comparing him to messi! And nope rooney not in the top 4 players in the world. 1. Messi 2. Xavi 3. Iniesta I don't care about the rest! And yes he overrated due to your media comparing him with a 23 year old greatest player ever messi!

Last edited:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Rooney is no doubt a good footballer, but I despise the bloke.

You actually happy with his performance then, Silky?

S

SLOBarca

How about if we stop talking about Shrek? He's OK footballer but this is Barca forum afterall.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Rooney is no doubt a good footballer, but I despise the bloke.

You actually happy with his performance then, Silky?

He was our best plyer by distance, looked dangerous, only one who looked like he could hurt you. He did very well with his limited time on the ball.

dalitis8

Banned
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the game though, it was full spectrum dominance from Barca all the way through, except the first 6mns or so.

It was yet another demonstration of this team's sublime quality. No matter if they are playing against United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Internazionale, Real Madrid or Getafe, they totally dominate the game, reducing the opponent to a passive and negative role, time and time again.

Home of Barca Fans