2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Arab commentators are the best? :lol:

You guys clearly don't listen to Joaquim M. Puyal.

Moment of the season: #ABIREY lifts the trophy

tikitaka

if you think this one the good... just hear the below ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaEikK1wfuw

What he said in the last goal for daivd villa

"
DAVID VILLAAA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL

David villa end Manchester dreams ...

The nights gets longer and the pain gets longer sir alex ferqeson ..

Manc knows what defeat is .. and how pain is it ..

Pep is the best coach in the world , they are the best team in the area , their football not in the dreams ..

David villa scored in the same way as zaidan , blateny , Bernd Schuster , brain robson ...

Barcelona plays differently , they win with the KO , even xbox and PlayStation cants beat it :lol:

"

Arab commentators arent any good when it comes to analysis. especially Yusuf Sif (who confuses Messi with Keita and who also was saying great pass from Yaya Toure when it was Keita this season just take a minute see transfer list) and Issam Chawali from Aljazeera Sprt. they are good in using words and poems but i believe they are not even watching the game. however this one on your videos (Raouf Khalifa, i believe) is quiet better

see this one of chawali most of time he isnt watching just saying watever rhymes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vUVIrInuU4

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Arab commentators arent any good when it comes to analysis. especially Yusuf Sif (who confuses Messi with Keita and who also was saying great pass from Yaya Toure when it was Keita this season just take a minute see transfer list) and Issam Chawali from Aljazeera Sprt. they are good in using words and poems but i believe they are not even watching the game. however this one on your videos (Raouf Khalifa, i believe) is quiet better

see this one of chawali most of time he isnt watching just saying watever rhymes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vUVIrInuU4

I do agree that they most of the time make no sense whatsoever, but I just enjoy the way they're always excited, always keeping you on your toes :lol:
I remember once one of them was saying the commentator next to him was complaining because he was being too loud :lol:

Arab commentators are the best? :lol:

You guys clearly don't listen to Joaquim M. Puyal.

Moment of the season: #ABIREY lifts the trophy

Everyone has their own preference...

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I do agree that they most of the time make no sense whatsoever, but I just enjoy the way they're always excited, always keeping you on your toes :lol:
I remember once one of them was saying the commentator next to him was complaining because he was being too loud :lol:

Everyone has their own preference...
No. There is only one opinion. And that is mine.

:facepalm:

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Casillas (Real Madrid): "I knew the winner of our semis would win the CL. If we would have played the final, we'd also have beaten United."

Classy... :rolleyes:

Panna

Khedira and Ozil also said: Barca was good at the final but RM have also reached that level near,
this means they made a huge progress between the end of April untill now.......

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Khedira and Ozil also said: Barca was good at the final but RM have also reached that level near,
this means they made a huge progress between the end of April untill now.......

Brainwashing at the capital club circus is nearly complete by the Moron

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
barcastuff
Casillas (Real Madrid): "I knew the winner of our semis would win the CL. If we would have played the final, we'd also have beaten United."

Classy... :rolleyes:

A humble folk.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Barcafan 2304

Well, the point is they did not reach the final, we did because we comfortably saw them off. In any case, id dispute that. I am sure from a Man United perspective, they would have felt Real's approach to the game would ahve suited them better.

Home of Barca Fans