2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
A few of my pics from the game:

28052011273.jpg

28052011289.jpg

28052011291.jpg

28052011292.jpg

28052011293.jpg

28052011308.jpg

The last one of my dad, on the road back to the station, all the trees on the pavement had these lights next to them. After the game they turned them to Barca colours! Amazing :lol:

dalitis8

Banned
I still can't believe we won the Champions League again :worthy: I love Barça!

I had a huge argument with a (girl)friend after the game, so it is only now sinking in...as I said so many times before, the CL is the really big one...that's what we wanted...

Yellowmustard

You guys are going to win another champions league in the next 1-2 years. After watching the match again, the gap between the two teams of scary.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I had a huge argument with a (girl)friend after the game, so it is only now sinking in...as I said so many times before, the CL is the really big one...that's what we wanted...

What? :S

The last one of my dad, on the road back to the station, all the trees on the pavement had these lights next to them. After the game they turned them to Barca colours! Amazing :lol:

Thanks for sharing them. :)

Last edited:
E

Emarati

Ahh, it doesn't get much better than the Arab commentator. Absolutely love the guy, even though I don't understand a single word :lol:

if you think this one the good... just hear the below ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaEikK1wfuw

What he said in the last goal for daivd villa

"
DAVID VILLAAA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL

David villa end Manchester dreams ...

The nights gets longer and the pain gets longer sir alex ferqeson ..

Manc knows what defeat is .. and how pain is it ..

Pep is the best coach in the world , they are the best team in the area , their football not in the dreams ..

David villa scored in the same way as zaidan , blateny , Bernd Schuster , brain robson ...

Barcelona plays differently , they win with the KO , even xbox and PlayStation cants beat it :lol:

"

O

Oscura

Great pictures...what a beautiful spectacle to behold. I'm actually a Manchester United fan, but I've liked, and respected the blaugrana since I was a kid. I'm an Irishman as well and my family has a connection to Catalunya. If you look up the song 'Vive la quince brigada', you'll see what I mean.

I see no shame in saying Barca were a much better team (on the night ;) - ) Wee Rooney was the only player who turned up for us.

What can I say? Bon coup de falc.

Home of Barca Fans