2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Unbiased United

We're really not kidding here... we don't want to have to ban anyone from either side just 2 days before the final (banning Canto was an isolated incident due to past recent behavior -just coming off a ban - and ignoring previous warnings), but few of you are starting to cross that line tbh.

And it's not double standards if you intentionally provoke Barca fans on their own forum. Like Galning said plenty of our own members have a "criminal record" of their own so to speak, it's not like we go hunting after non Barca fans only. There are plenty of supporters of other clubs who post here without any problems.

One last thing then. You can run right through every post I have ever written, I have never once disrespected Barcelona....not once. So it raises the question why I have been involved in these arguments. I can praise my own team and Barcelona too without having to insult another fans teams. Tactics, lineups, score predictions, previous matches...theres just no need for the hate being shown.

If someone here slags Barca off you guys rightly jump on them...its only the same with me.

Our two great teams are playing in the best cup in Europe....mutual respect is all I (in my humble opinion) think is fair.

From a United perspective I'd love for Hernandez to score, just because it would be so fitting considering his rise since the start of the season. Other than that, Rooney (due to being so underrated on here) or Valencia - because he is the man!

I'd really love Park to get one!...such a legend for us. :) If Barca do have to score...would be nice to see Abidal get one after his year (if he plays?).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Before you cry foul play..
I haven't seen one ManUtd forum (or any other EPL team's for that matter) that treats visiting fans as respectful as we do.
The cursing and retardation that is allowed there would never pass here so let's put things back to perspective.

XaviMessiGirl

One last thing then. You can run right through every post I have ever written, I have never once disrespected Barcelona....not once. So it raises the question why I have been involved in these arguments. I can praise my own team and Barcelona too without having to insult another fans teams. Tactics, lineups, score predictions, previous matches...theres just no need for the hate being shown.

If someone here slags Barca off you guys rightly jump on them...its only the same with me.

Our two great teams are playing in the best cup in Europe....mutual respect is all I (in my humble opinion) think is fair.

I'd really love Park to get one!...such a legend for us. :) If Barca do have to score...would be nice to see Abidal get one after his year (if he plays?).

No you're right, you've shown a great amount of respect for Barca and that is great, but you also called another member "idiot" and tbh it doesn't matter what they say to you, if you're offended by what someone says then report them, don't respond with something equally bad. It only makes the situation worse and then people would call us biased for punishing one and not the other. Or if we chose to punish both, you guys would just cry foul and say that they were just provoked by the other person. Or if neither, it would be that we don't care enough to punish trolls. Just make our jobs easier and if someone looks like they want to start an argument, let us know instead of fueling it.

E

estranged

everybody stop these bullshit childish arguments, if you got nothing useful to say then don't say anything, everybody just wait 2 days and your questions will be answered.

and wow, i find it funny that some man u fans come here and say all kinds of shit about barca, then when they get a simple warning they go on about how they've been mistreated :lol: grow up people.

desoe

Hernandez + pace (Valencia and Nani) is what worries me the most, because I know where we are most vulnerable at

Unbiased United

Wrong. Xavi thinks Scholes was the best. never did he say that Scholes is better than me.

You pick at everything I say, even though I clearly just said Xavi is amazing.

How about me and you make a deal...you don't reply to my messages and I won't reply to your messages...there's just no point. We will never agree, and the bad blood is just getting worse.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
You pick at everything I say, even though I clearly just said Xavi is amazing.

How about me and you make a deal...you don't reply to my messages and I won't reply to your messages...there's just no point. We will never agree, and the bad blood is just getting worse.
What? Did I say that you didn't say Xavi was awesome? Did I say Scholes wasen't? No. I just said, Xavi didn't say that Scholes is better than him, like you claimed he did. How is that picking? When I see someone misquote our player I will respond. We don't want Cesc drama v2.

Unbiased United

What? Did I say that you didn't say Xavi was awesome? Did I say Scholes wasen't? No. I just said, Xavi didn't say that Scholes is better than him, like you claimed he did. How is that picking? When I see someone misquote our player I will respond. We don't want Cesc drama v2.

Your missing my point....

....Ok yeah your right, sorry about that.

Home of Barca Fans