2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Galning

Ok let's stop talking about who really was starting all this discussions. This looks like kindergarten.

Start talking about the game instead of calling each other names otherwise we'll have to ban someone again and they will once again don't know why. Thanks.

And unbiased you really have no idea how much Barcetia got banned/warned before so seriously... don't even start. We don't have double standards.

Phatroonaldo

It's not about taking moral high-ground ffs. It's about defending your own team.

However, the thing is that people usually justify the ends by whatever means, which is unfortunate and highly disrespectful. And to be fair, both the Barça and ManU fans are guilty of the aforementioned. Takes two to tango etc.

Of course not. I've accepted that our players have dived before and go down very easily, and I've never justified that. I don't have any shame in admitting that. But some of these united fans talk about us like we are the only team in the world who do that , forgetting about their own players. That is the hypocrisy I was talking about.

There's a difference I'm afraid. I can't do anything about vidic's behaviour....only my own. I have never once insulted, or attempted to belittle Barcelona or their achievements. I never claim my team or any of my players are undoubtedly the best....wonder how many can say the same here?. Vidic was out of order imo, but what would you suggest we do about it?

Barca are fantastic, club, players and manager...its some fans here I have issue with.

I've never quoted your posts and I don't think I've talked to you in this thread at all. It's the other utd fans who I quoted, and called them hypocrites.You've been nothing but classy imho. And some of the comments towards you have been disrespectful, I'd have done something if I was the mod but I am not.

Valencia and scholes are among my favorite players, and I may dislike ferguson but I respect united as a club and their achievements.

Creepy

Like I said earlier, when a blatant cheating cunt like vidic decides to have a moral highground above us, whose team mates are divers like nani, rooney, berbatov, carrick and dangerous tacklers like scholes whose dangerous challenge is always laughed at like "Oh, a trademark scholes tackle", He can stick that high ground up his arse. :wave:

Oh "talking about pressuring refs", how innocent are united players, never pressuring the refs...they never do that. They never did that against chelsea in their league game. They never comment about other team's players except for when evra did to nasri. :wave:

Strong hypocrite is strong. :)

[YOUTUBE]fwfZwdP66og[/YOUTUBE]

Busquets is a cunt too.

Galning edit; stop stirring shit. Thanks.

Phatroonaldo

[YOUTUBE]fwfZwdP66og[/YOUTUBE]

Busquets is a cunt too.

Of course not. I've accepted that our players have dived before and go down very easily, and I've never justified that. I don't have any shame in admitting that. But some of these united fans talk about us like we are the only team in the world who do that , forgetting about their own players. That is the hypocrisy I was talking about.

:wave:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Guys, Mods have already said, The thread is about the game. Not who is a bigger cunt contest, Because itll be like running into a brick wall. United fans will defend our cunts and Barca will defend theres :lol:

Unbiased United

I've never quoted your posts and I don't think I've talked to you in this thread at all. It's the other utd fans who I quoted, and called them hypocrites.You've been nothing but classy imho. And some of the comments towards you have been disrespectful, I'd have done something if I was the mod but I am not.

Valencia and scholes are among my favorite players, and I may dislike ferguson but I respect united as a club and their achievements.

Thanks Pal. Despite me having huge issue's with some people here, there are still some top guys here too. Shame this treads gone to pot really

Guys, Mods have already said, The thread is about the game. Not who is a bigger cunt contest, Because itll be like running into a brick wall. United fans will defend our cunts and Barca will defend theres :lol:

Honestly, I'd love it to get back to respectful football chat...thats what attracted me here in the first place. I'm a sucker for an argument...but I'd much rather NOT be in one.

Phatroonaldo

Of course, let's go back to the arguments. Who'd you want to score in this game?

From my side, it'd be Iniesta, this guy is born to play big games. 09 SB, 09 final, world cup final, first el classico, home game against arsenal, copa game we lost, 2nd leg semi final , when we needed Iniesta, he's always been there , he's my favorite barca player and I'd love ot of he scored in the final. Heck, since it's a big game, we're almost guaranteed of a motm performance by him.

Aside from Iniesta, I'd love Busquets to score, just for the epic reaction it'd bring among my utd supporting mates. ;)

XaviMessiGirl

We're really not kidding here... we don't want to have to ban anyone from either side just 2 days before the final (banning Canto was an isolated incident due to past recent behavior -just coming off a ban - and ignoring previous warnings), but few of you are starting to cross that line tbh.

And it's not double standards if you intentionally provoke Barca fans on their own forum. Like Galning said plenty of our own members have a "criminal record" of their own so to speak, it's not like we go hunting after non Barca fans only. There are plenty of supporters of other clubs who post here without any problems.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Of course, let's go back to the arguments. Who'd you want to score in this game?

From my side, it'd be Iniesta, this guy is born to play big games. 09 SB, 09 final, world cup final, first el classico, home game against arsenal, copa game we lost, 2nd leg semi final , when we needed Iniesta, he's always been there , he's my favorite barca player and I'd love ot of he scored in the final. Heck, since it's a big game, we're almost guaranteed of a motm performance by him.

Aside from Iniesta, I'd love Busquets to score, just for the epic reaction it'd bring among my utd supporting mates. ;)

From a United perspective I'd love for Hernandez to score, just because it would be so fitting considering his rise since the start of the season. Other than that, Rooney (due to being so underrated on here) or Valencia - because he is the man!

Home of Barca Fans