2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

impeh

Hi, its me..
tis lovely, been there a while ago.

anyone know what the pitch is like?

seems like it will be dry :) (the weather)

Bergkamp10

Like I said, logic, not something you've yet learned...Take a course at Uni

The point, considering it was the graphic was that the values were at the beginning of the season - when he was 30 years old...Just because you decide to change how you want to argue the point doesn't make it the point - again, logic

And again, your ludicrous assertion that Xavi is injury prone is without a shred of proof let alone argument...Might as well wax on about how great Arsenal really are

And being an awful plastic is something you've clearly learned ;)

I didn't realise that the graph was from the start of the season but my point still stands that currently, he isn't worth 45m as you and others are insisting that he is.

Pep's said that Xavi can only play a certain number of games which further shows that he isn't worth that much. He will get more injuries as he gets older, are you denying that? Not every player is Ryan Giggs or Beckham in terms of fitness. As for waxing on about how great Arsenal are, you really do have no idea considering as I can't stand most of the players. But yeah, keep on hating on other clubs who aren't as succesful as the team you chose to support.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I didn't realise that the graph was from the start of the season but my point still stands that currently, he isn't worth 45m as you and others are insisting that he is.

I guess we can jot down comprehension as an issue too

Pep's said that Xavi can only play a certain number of games which further shows that he isn't worth that much. He will get more injuries as he gets older, are you denying that? Not every player is Ryan Giggs or Beckham in terms of fitness. As for waxing on about how great Arsenal are, you really do have no idea considering as I can't stand most of the players. But yeah, keep on hating on other clubs who aren't as succesful as the team you chose to support.

Injury prone kiddo??...Where's the proof, evidence, argument for that eh?...Or are you still trying to change the point, eh?

Ridiculous

tis lovely, been there a while ago.

anyone know what the pitch is like?

seems like it will be dry :) (the weather)

Forecast includes light rain off/on for the day...Won't be dry but doesn't look like monsoon conditions either

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Everyone's entitled to their opinions...... it gets feisty in here lol

For me Xavi is definately worth more than 45 million taking his age into consideration, but he's so damn good and imo the best in the world & i think he's got 4/5 years left at the top, he just loves football to much

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Waiting for the ManU press conference:

307739984.jpg

Bergkamp10

I guess we can jot down comprehension as an issue too

Injury prone kiddo??...Where's the proof, evidence, argument for that eh?...Or are you still trying to change the point, eh?

Ridiculous

Comprehension isn't an issue at all, I save comprehension for important issues not for looking and posting on a football forum which you seem to take very seriously.

Why are you getting so worked up? :lol: I've just noticed he's been getting more injuries and Pep knows he has to rotate more hence the need for Fabregas. He's definitely getting more prone to injuries because of his age as most players do.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Everyone's entitled to their opinions...... it gets feisty in here lol

For me Xavi is definately worth more than 45 million taking his age into consideration, but he's so damn good and imo the best in the world & i think he's got 4/5 years left at the top, he just loves football to much

This! I think clubs that could afford it would jump all over Xavi at 45 million... I can see the point on his age, but he doesn't seem injury prone to me at all. Not to mention the leadership you'd get out of him. If he was available, I wouldn't be suprised to see Milan, or Inter to go after him as well as of a couple of teams in the EPL. Who knows, maybe even Maradona would try and snatch him up as well:) Either way, he is staying at Barca! :worthy: :xavi:

Yugi

so Fabregas is valued 50m and Xavi is >45m worth
we should definitely offer Xavi + 15m for Cesc this summer because he is shit and Cesc won everything possible with a team built around him
seems like done deal to me
Success-Kid-FUCK-YEAH.jpg

Home of Barca Fans