2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

gingerless

Transfer value possible starting line-ups. #barcastuff

1306354842174.jpg

abidal 10??? alves 15????? xaci 45???????????????? and messi for just 140m??? wtffffffffffff

Unbiased United

:lol: those offers for Barca players would also be turned down!!

True I suppose, but at least they are respectable'ish' for Barca. You can't buy quality players for 40 million these days, never mind the 10/20 they have put for most of United team....total joke.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I would say both teams valuations are way off.

Iniesta the same as Torres?
Alves 15m?
Hernandez 17m?

Remember, Sport had come up with these figures at the beginning of the season & goes by the projected starting XI...So, Alves was in an expiring contract, hence the value being less for example...Hernandez would be higher now

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
£45m for Xavi is probably too much considering he's 31 and injury prone.

Considering he is the Zidane of the current generation, who else can do what he does?...Even at his age?...Won everything there is to win and continuing to do so...If anything, the amount is that low because of his age

Bergkamp10

Considering he is the Zidane of the current generation, who else can do what he does?...Even at his age?...Won everything there is to win and continuing to do so...If anything, the amount is that low because of his age

He's got one or two years left at the top level, as good as he is no team with any sense would pay £45m for that.

Unbiased United

He's got one or two years left at the top level, as good as he is no team with any sense would pay £45m for that.

Could be another Giggs!

But I see where you are coming from. Its futile though really isnt it, Barca would never sell him for 45m (and rightly so), and nobody would likely pay more than that for someone at 31(and again rightly so).

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Considering the trophy haul both on the club & national level, which teams of sense are you speaking of?...Surely not Arsenal who've won precious little (i.e. ZERO) and have only managed to poach talent not possess players of that value...Plus, he's brought up within the club and the graphic was based on the value of the player (Keep up now)...Had Xavi been put on the market after the WC at 30, what clubs wouldn't be lining up for a Ballon D'Or finalist and how on earth would he go for less than that figure?

Your delusion knows no bounds...but hey, you're a Gooner

Bergkamp10

Considering the trophy haul both on the club & national level, which teams of sense are you speaking of?...Surely not Arsenal who've won precious little (i.e. ZERO) and have only managed to poach talent not possess players of that value...Plus, he's brought up within the club and the graphic was based on the value of the player (Keep up now)...Had Xavi been put on the market after the WC at 30, what clubs wouldn't be lining up for a Ballon D'Or finalist and how on earth would he go for less than that figure?

Your delusion knows no bounds...but hey, you're a Gooner

Oh look mocking other clubs who aren't as good as the bestest and biggest club who you chose to support :lol:

A 31 year old with injury problems isn't worth £45m no matter how good he is or his trophy haul. No one would pay that, he's a great player but one a player is over 30 their value decreases.

Home of Barca Fans