2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Unbiased United

For a retiring player?...How much value does a player who's going to be sitting at home like yourself going to garner? :facepalm:

Some people...

I was Obviously refering to the fact he is retiring and has NO value! It was a lighthearted curiosity as to where they got that specific value from...

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Rafael: "Basically, Barcelona do not like being attacked or pressured. We need to make them feel uncomfortable." [the guardian]

Good. I hope they attempt to play openly and pressure us....imo that will be their downfall.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Oh look mocking other clubs who aren't as good as the bestest and biggest club who you chose to support :lol:

Sure, if I became a fan this year much less the last 3...So says the Arsenal fan on a Barca forum

A 31 year old with injury problems isn't worth £45m no matter how good he is or his trophy haul. No one would pay that, he's a great player but one a player is over 30 their value decreases.

You're continuing problem is that your posts lack logic let alone much in the way of simple reason

Two things...One, this graphic (I mentioned this earlier but apparently still escapes you) was made at the beginning of the season...When he was 30..Zizou, at 29, came to RM for €75 million...So, yeah, ₤45 million is actually pretty damn low

Two, chronically injured?...You've spent an awful lot of time on this forum for an Gooner yet come up with a ridiculous conclusion like Xavi being injury prone?..Uhh, has he played more or less matches than say Cesc over the last 3 seasons?...Is there another midfielder in Xavi's role, having won what he has and played as many times as he has who has had fewer issues with injuries?...Good luck trying to come up with one

Unbiased United

You don't think anyone will pay 45 mill for Xavi O_O?
I would get out my lololololol gif but it's not even worth it xD

Aside from City...I honestly don't think anyone would. Its too much of a risk for a guy at his age. Not many players can remain at the highest level past 32 or 33, which even if he remained injury free its still a huge risk to fork out that much.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I honestly think that if he was willing to go anywhere for 45 mill a few teams would be willing to. City and Chelsea come to mind. And I bet if there was no history or anything even Real Madrid would want him lol. And I mean look at it like this....EVERY team would want him. Some just might not be able to afford it. but if they could I think they would.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Aside from City...I honestly don't think anyone would. Its too much of a risk for a guy at his age. Not many players can remain at the highest level past 32 or 33, which even if he remained injury free its still a huge risk to fork out that much.

Logic much?...30, get it right there kiddo...That's when the graphic was made

Zizou, at 29, came to RM for €75 million...So, yeah, ₤45 million is actually pretty damn low

Bergkamp10

Sure, if I became a fan this year much less the last 3...So says the Arsenal fan on a Barca forum

You're continuing problem is that your posts lack logic let alone much in the way of simple reason

Two things...One, this graphic (I mentioned this earlier but apparently still escapes you) was made at the beginning of the season...When he was 30..Zizou, at 29, came to RM for €75 million...So, yeah, ₤45 million is actually pretty damn low

Two, chronically injured?...You've spent an awful lot of time on this forum for an Gooner yet come up with a ridiculous conclusion like Xavi being injury prone?..Uhh, has he played more or less matches than say Cesc over the last 3 seasons?...Is there another midfielder in Xavi's role, having won what he has and played as many times as he has who has had fewer issues with injuries?...Good luck trying to come up with one

So you've only 'supported' Barcelona for 3 years? I post on Arsenal forums too, me posting on a Barcelona forum where lots of other fans of other clubs do too has no impact on myself being an Arsenal supporter.

My argument is that now he isn't worth 45m.. What has Cesc got to do with the argument? :lol: He's 31, he's going to get more injuries as he gets older and he probably has one or two years left at the top hence why Barcelona want Fabregas. That means that he isn't worth that kind of money.

As for the bit I've bolded, I think you're taking the internet a bit too seriously.

Unbiased United

I honestly think that if he was willing to go anywhere for 45 mill a few teams would be willing to. City and Chelsea come to mind. And I bet if there was no history or anything even Real Madrid would want him lol. And I mean look at it like this....EVERY team would want him. Some just might not be able to afford it. but if they could I think they would.

Damn right, I'd love him at United, and we all know he's not going anywhere. Perhaps your right with the big spending clubs you mention, but clubs with long term plans like United or Barca (if he wasn't your player), Would see him as too much of a risk at 31 I think.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
So you've only 'supported' Barcelona for 3 years? I post on Arsenal forums too, me posting on a Barcelona forum where lots of other fans of other clubs do too has no impact on myself being an Arsenal supporter.

Like I said, logic, not something you've yet learned...Take a course at Uni

My argument is that now he isn't worth 45m.. What has Cesc got to do with the argument? :lol: He's 31, he's going to get more injuries as he gets older and he probably has one or two years left at the top hence why Barcelona want Fabregas. That means that he isn't worth that kind of money.

The point, considering it was the graphic was that the values were at the beginning of the season - when he was 30 years old...Just because you decide to change how you want to argue the point doesn't make it the point - again, logic

And again, your ludicrous assertion that Xavi is injury prone is without a shred of proof let alone argument...Might as well wax on about how great Arsenal really are

Unbiased United

Logic much?...30, get it right there kiddo...That's when the graphic was made

Zizou, at 29, came to RM for €75 million...So, yeah, ₤45 million is actually pretty damn low

Your blocked... cant be doing with your troll like behaviour and arrogance. Fuckin 'kiddo', I'm 27 with my own house and kids...you'll know what its like one day when you get out of mums basement.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
This is Wembley:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Home of Barca Fans