2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
SkySports fail:

:facepalm:

2131331660-2-Guardiola.jpeg

Champions League era is different to European Cup.. this is what they probably meant ...

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yes I will be. The anxiety before a game kills me lol. It's the same with the classico's. But once the game starts and I see our boys controlling the game I can calm down. Obviously there will be tense parts during the game but overall my anxiety will go away and I can calmly watch the game.

BarcaNamul

Hmm i am very nervous about this match,i can't wait anymore oh......
But i believe in this guys,i believe in this Barca,we will win tomorrow with God's help....If Messi wanna be Fifa world player for this year again,he must win this match,he must show us what he can do,i hope its gonna be a day of Messi....
Visca El Barca...Visca Messi !!!

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Yes I will be. The anxiety before a game kills me lol. It's the same with the classico's. But once the game starts and I see our boys controlling the game I can calm down. Obviously there will be tense parts during the game but overall my anxiety will go away and I can calmly watch the game.

I'm beyond excited/nervous right now... I think I could possibly calm down if we get a two or three goal lead tomorrow.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Rooney (Man Utd): "If I can play just behind Chicharito in the final then I feel I could influence the game in the way I'd like to."

Rooney (Man Utd): "If Barcelona have 70 per cent possession and most if it’s in their own half then that’s not going to worry us at all."

Some thing's not right with those statements... especially the second one.

Cesc Pistol

I hope we can deliver a performance that says "We know you're very good but on our day, we untouchable". Kinda like the first clasico. But more than anything I hope we can win somehow, anyhow.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Rooney (Man Utd): "If I can play just behind Chicharito in the final then I feel I could influence the game in the way I'd like to."

Rooney (Man Utd): "If Barcelona have 70 per cent possession and most if it’s in their own half then that’s not going to worry us at all."

Some thing's not right with those statements... especially the second one.

Sounds like they may intend to play a bit like RM did in that first of 4 Clasicos back in April at the Bobby Brown

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
in '09 final both teams came into the final as the champions of their respective countries...

man utd had won their third title on the trot
where as in spain title changed hands from madrid to barca..

in '11 final both teams again come into the final as the champs of their countries
but this time it's barca who won their third in a row
where as in england title changed hands from chelsea to united..

DAMN i am nervous!
Visca Barcaa!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I am out most of the day and I won't watch the final, unless I get a text that barca are 2-0 or 3-0 up.

So.

COME ON BARCA BEAT THOSE MANC CUNTS :D

Oh and Fergie may join Paisley on 3 CL titles tonight, but remember one very prudent and crucial point. Fergie has had 17 Champions League campaigns with United, while Paisley's 3 CL wins was recorded in six attempts. With another 11 more attempts, Paisley would have added a few more!

Yellowmustard

I am out most of the day and I won't watch the final, unless I get a text that barca are 2-0 or 3-0 up.

So.

COME ON BARCA BEAT THOSE MANC CUNTS :D

Oh and Fergie may join Paisley on 3 CL titles tonight, but remember one very prudent and crucial point. Fergie has had 17 Champions League campaigns with United, while Paisley's 3 CL wins was recorded in six attempts. With another 11 more attempts, Paisley would have added a few more!
Both are great managers. I think we would have a couple more European cups if we didn't lose the busby babes. Also Europe was much easier in the 70's and 80's. The special thing about fergie is hes hunger. Most people get bored and move on but he never wants to leave. Anyways, I just hope for a good game. I think the game is going to be much closer then people think.

Home of Barca Fans