2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
I do respect Man U for coming to play and all last night, but in the same aspect it feels so good to absolutely OWN them as well. I just had to think back last week when Man U fielded such a strong side against then fighting for Relegation Blackpool even though they had already won leaguge. Seemed a bit unfair to me that they did that and I was glad that we were able to treat their club in the same manner. There should be no more arguments, thats forsure, we are by far the best in the world! Visca El Barcelona!

Unbiased United

I do respect Man U for coming to play and all last night, but in the same aspect it feels so good to absolutely OWN them as well. I just had to think back last week when Man U fielded such a strong side against then fighting for Relegation Blackpool even though they had already won leaguge. Seemed a bit unfair to me that they did that and I was glad that we were able to treat their club in the same manner. There should be no more arguments, thats forsure, we are by far the best in the world! Visca El Barcelona!

Don't forget though if United had put out a weak team then it would have been unfair to the other teams battleing for relagation on the same day, plus FA rules forbid them from playing a weakened team. But that aside, now thats its there for all to see, I agree there can be no arguments about Barca being the best, and yes by quite a margine too. Full credit to them and I mean that.

Galning

Forgot to add, it was SO sad to see SAF shake last night. Was almost like watching a close relative in distress, quite upsetting really.

Exactly, my family and I were kinda shocked as well. Maybe he should retire, he was the best manager of all time but if you see things like that...that cannot be healthy for a 70 year old man.

Sergio

Sergison
Exactly, my family and I were kinda shocked as well. Maybe he should retire, he was the best manager of all time but if you see things like that...that cannot be healthy for a 70 year old man.

Yeah I saw that, what was it about? Just nervous or is he arthritic or something?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
That was quite an unpleasant image, indeed. Hope it's nothing bad, as I have nothing else but respect towards Fergie.

Unbiased United

It will be such a sad day for United fans when he retires. Manchester United runs through his blood and he runs through United's, truely the end of an era when he does. But like you say, it can't be healthy for him, at the end of the day he's an old man now.

I have never seen him shake before so its hard to tell why, but I think its just his age mixed with the enormity of the occasion slipping away from him again.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Well done Man Utd, the best team we have played the whole season. That's how football is played, not like RMs destructive tactics. Classy players and classy manager. Better luck next time. A tactical miss from Fergie though was to shift Park into a CM and drag Giggs to the LM.

Was really impressed by Rooney.
Villa's goal was... iono what to say.

PaulFCB

Banned
Just because you shiver it doesn't mean you're sick, especially when you're a 70 years old man or in any case it doesn't mean you've got Parkinsons, Huntingtons or whatever.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Well done Man Utd, the best team we have played the whole season. That's how football is played, not like RMs destructive tactics. Classy players and classy manager. Better luck next time. A tactical miss from Fergie though was to shift Park into a CM and drag Giggs to the LM.

Was really impressed by Rooney.
Villa's goal was... iono what to say.
Lol you had much more problems with us than with Man Utd.

Home of Barca Fans