2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
barca is stronger than any variant of bayern this season, ryu has to deal with it.

Barca is simply the better team.
Pep's barca or this season's barca would have no problem dispatching 2013 bayern or any team that ever existed.
There's a reason that Pep's barca only lost to parked buses and not by being outplayed not even once in 4 years.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

barca is stronger than any variant of bayern this season, ryu has to deal with it.

That has nothing to do with what StarLord and I disagree on.

Barca is simply the better team.
Pep's barca or this season's barca would have no problem dispatching 2013 bayern or any team that ever existed.
There's a reason that Pep's barca only lost to parked buses and not by being outplayed not even once in 4 years.

:lol:

BECAUSE. THIS. IS. FACT!

You never answer the questions I pose to you. You merely assert that I am wrong and you are right. With absolutely zero to back your opinions with.

I did in the past, you came up with straw men, bullshit illogical arguments, and more straw men. So forgive me that I'm not taking your bait anymore for several weeks now.

footyfan

Calma, calma
You never answer the questions I pose to you. You merely assert that I am wrong and you are right. With absolutely zero to back your opinions with.

You make more than 1 argument in the same post (you probably don't even realize it) and keep strawmanning the other person to oblivion. It's pretty annoying, and kind of why I usually don't keep up a discussion with you.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You make more than 1 argument in the same post (you probably don't even realize it) and keep strawmanning the other person to oblivion. It's pretty annoying, and kind of why I usually don't keep up a discussion with you.

Thank you, so I'm not the only person seeing it. Frankly, I've never ever encountered another person that comes even close to constantly using as many straw men as he does. ^^

StarLord

;lol:

BECAUSE. THIS. IS. FACT!

During the 3 years under Pep (I exclude 11/12 in which I feel we were not very good) we were a most unique team, no doubt about that. Never outplayed, won 2 CLs in 3 years, only lost after a bus ride from Barcelona through the Alps and into Milan etc...

The opposing team (no matter how big) just knew that their only hope was to retreat as much as possible, park as big a bus as possible, put as many players on the backs of Messi and Iniesta and wait for a counter/set piece/throw in.

We also played mesmerizing football.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Do you really think 2013 bayern could beat a fit and in form barca?
Damn dude.

Yes, I think so. Pep's style was never suited to counter transition, high intensity pressing football. It would have been a lot closer though, or Barca would have still edged it. I simply don't know, AS YOU pretend to.
In 2009, that style of football was still to resurface and everybody just THOUGHT it is either parking the bus against Barca or die.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
During the 3 years under Pep (I exclude 11/12 in which I feel we were not very good) we were a most unique team, no doubt about that. Never outplayed, won 2 CLs in 3 years, only lost after a bus ride from Barcelona through the Alps and into Milan etc...

The opposing team (no matter how big) just knew that their only hope was to retreat as much as possible, park as big a bus as possible, put as many players on the backs of Messi and Iniesta and wait for a counter/set piece/throw in.

Dude these bayern fans are high.
No wonder they think 2 cl semis with Pep is bad. They think their team is unique or something.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

None of this did I question btw.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Yes, I think so. Pep's style was never suited to counter transition, high intensity pressing football. It would have been a lot closer though, or Barca would have still edged it. I simply don't know, AS YOU pretend to.
In 2009, that style of football was still to resurface and everybody just THOUGHT it is either parking the bus against Barca or die.

Yes, nobody tried counter attacks vs us then, literally nobody.
Haha, come on dude, you have to try harder to troll here.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i think pep's barca would have beaten anybody. people did press us but we were too good on the ball, meaning they resorted to bus park tactics. it was when we lost our edge that teams could press us again and win.

this current barca is interesting because it plays a different style. i don't know where it ranks all time.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yes, nobody tried counter attacks vs us then, literally nobody.
Haha, come on dude, you have to try harder to troll here.

I'm beginning to question whether you even know football basics. Apparently you did not comprehend what you were quoting.

Home of Barca Fans