2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Guys, I read that our criminal board is about to sell our stadium's name rights!!!
omg!
I didn't know where to post so I posted here.

No they aren't (for now), it was just part of a study to see what it could be bring, and apparently shitloads of $.

khaled_a_d

Guys, I read that our criminal board is about to sell our stadium's name rights!!!
omg!
I didn't know where to post so I posted here.

It is inevitable to happen man , money always beat traditions
We will need those money to renew stadium .and we will need to renew the Stadium to get more money to compete against the premier league and their money

raskolnikov

It is inevitable to happen man , money always beat traditions
We will need those money to renew stadium .and we will need to renew the Stadium to get more money to compete against the premier league and their money

I'm still pissed off about the shirt sponsor thing, we all knew it was a bullshit trick back when they brought on Unicef. I feel we live up to the mes que un club identity if we can compete without selling our soul for more money.

Scott

Hey Guys, I have a little question.

I want to go to Berlin during the Champions League final. Is there any place where I can watch the game on a big screen with other Culés? Something like a fanbase/fanzone? Really hope someone can quick reply this.. I need to buy the train tickets ASAP.

Cheers.

StarLord

[MENTION=11986]footyfan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10334]Darko[/MENTION]

Yes, this Juventus definitely matches if not surpasses the United of 2011, but not that of 2009.

As for current European football, they are weaker than Bayern, and more on the level of PSG or City.

M

monamou

Juve is Shitty/PSG level.

If we go into the game with the right mind, it'll be all well.

The games against Bayern were way tougher than this will be.

Kikan

Juve is Shitty/PSG level.

If we go into the game with the right mind, it'll be all well.

The games against Bayern were way tougher than this will be.

The concern is that barca might give too much respect or be too cautious when facing Juv . If they go all out attack , I guarantee Juv ship will crumble in the first half .

NotInHere

The concern is that barca might give too much respect or be too cautious when facing Juv . If they go all out attack , I guarantee Juv ship will crumble in the first half .
Wont happen m8, Barca always plays with everything in the finals we should be fine.

blaugrana1987

I take back what I said about Juve fans, at least on their forum. They are fucking delusional. They think of themselves very higly, and we are up there with rich oil clubs ruining football full of bandwagoners etc. They act like they support 3rd league club ffs. Most trophies in Italian football, 2 UCLs and few more finals that they bottled, players like Zidane, Henry, Del Piero, Viera etc.

Lol they are doing their best to appear like they broke and little true football club that is figting against slave/oil money clubs while they conviniently leaving out the fact that the only reason they have been no where last 10 yrs is because they are cheating cunts that fixed matches in league that they have monopoly on. Fuck of...

Home of Barca Fans