2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It just hit me today: WE'RE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!
We're so taking everything for granted instead of rejoicing and cherishing these precious and rare moments in time.

:barcaflag:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It just hit me today: WE'RE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!
We're so taking everything for granted instead of rejoicing and cherishing these precious and rare moments in time.

:barcaflag:

4 years since we played our last CL final, it's a big achievement indeed, I hope we win it and complete a perfect season :)

mazp

Just hate these negative vibes after the Alves presser..Hope Lucho shields the players from this garbage.

M

monamou

Evra saying we won't be as motivated as them is such bullshit

Deserves every insult directed at him

StarLord

We just have to win this game. Xavi must not end his Barca career on any kind of low and with "only" 3 CLs. Moreover, we are on a track for a perfect Treble, and the most epic CL run ever. We have just pipped Real Madrid to the league title, we are also about to win the Copa (let's not kid ourselves) and we have faced great teams all the way to the final. No 7th placed Bundesliga teams or Monacos for us. Losing this game will be some kind of disaster for us, as strange as it sounds.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Guys, we will win 10000000000000000000%, don't have any doubts about that.
Nothing can stop us when the team and especially messi, are on form.

StarLord

"We are about to win the copa lets not kid ourselves"

"Losing this game will be a disaster"

Well, the bookmakers agree with me, and they put their money where their mouths are. Unless they have turned arrogant as well all at once.

Home of Barca Fans