2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

amircule

You should try to stay humble , even if you are playing a third-division team in a final , let alone one of the best teams of the world .
Hope for the best , but expect the worst . This is how I coped with every match from the very beginning of this season .

messi2140

6racies Xavi
You are making absolutely no sense. First you are being arrogant "we are also about to win the Copa (let's not kid ourselves)" and when some members point that out , you go on and say that "your statement was valid and based on reality, You are arrogant only if you overstate your achievements/capabilities".

When Torn explains to you what the word arrogant means you don't admit that you were arrogant , instead you start being sarcastic . I mean why would the almighty Starlord admit that he is wrong , the word "wrong" isn't in your dictionary neither is "arrogant" it seems. You truly are something else.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Don't bother trying to explain things to him anymore, he's been like this for years and won't change. Yet I still remember his post from 2010 or 2011 when he said he won't like Barca as much anymore if they stop being successful, so that should shed some light on things.

StarLord

Don't bother trying to explain things to him anymore, he's been like this for years and won't change. Yet I still remember his post from 2010 or 2011 when he said he won't like Barca as much anymore if they stop being successful, so that should shed some light on things.

You are being deliberately provocative. I will just ignore you from now on.

StarLord

You should try to stay humble , even if you are playing a third-division team in a final , let alone one of the best teams of the world .
Hope for the best , but expect the worst . This is how I coped with every match from the very beginning of this season .

Last time I checked, this was a "Barcaforum". Not a "humble-fans-of-the-world-unite-forum". Why are so many of you offended by someone being positive about Barca on a freakin' Barcaforum!!!

All I said is that we are the best team in the world this season, that we have taken out very tough opponents in the CL, and we are grand favorites to win the Copa del Rey. Under the light of all these facts (some of you must begin to appreciate that such things as "facts" do exist and should be acknowledged as such) losing the CL final would be a disaster.

I stand by that 100%. Anyone who disagrees can do so, but they will be wrong.

[MENTION=18675]messi2140[/MENTION]. OK, if we win the Champions League, I will try and club my hands politely, so that the humble "Barca fans" on this forum won't be offended. Moreover, in the event of a Copa victory, I will pretend it was unexpected. :messi:

Last edited:

Bertus

You are being deliberately provocative. I will just ignore you from now on.

Did she lie when she said you're doing that for years?

I mean, are you a senior member who created a new account in march?

Just curious. You're free to not reply.

Bertus

Last time I checked, this was a "Barcaforum". Not a "humble-fans-of-the-world-unite-forum". Why are so many of you offended by someone being positive about Barca on a freakin' Barcaforum!!!
No one with common sense likes fans that are overly positive to the point of being arrogant.

And what they mean is that Barcaforum is not supposed to be a place for fanboys to discuss things with no common sense, nor a place to be super arrogant to the point of annoying fans of other clubs. There are Juve fans posting here. Your posts annoy them. And no, it doesn't have to be tolerated just because it's a Barca forum to begin with.

I read the discussion, and I don't understand what you actually don't understand.

Very few people like members who :

- Are overly positive to the point of being sometimes blind.
- Members who are arrogant when things go well, and seek excuses when things go wrong.
- Members who do damage control like you actually did when we discussed why Verratti can't join us. You went in damage control mode trying to imply he was slow and such while it isn't true.

Last edited:
its the truth, that's also why some newer members may think older members are being too harsh. There's a LOT of history there.
And most people here must think that barça is the best team in the world, but the best team in the world can lose 2 0, at home, against Hercules.

StarLord

Look man, we have had lots of people on this forum over the years trying to belittle everything Barca-related. Some PL-fans, other random people who pretend to be football-geniuses, Italian football fans etc etc etc. I have a tendency to be quite aggressive with those people for the very obvious reason that this is a Barcaforum. Especially when the facts all support my case, then the opposing party can expect no mercy.

StarLord

No one with common sense likes fans that are overly positive to the point of being arrogant.

And what they mean is that Barcaforum is not supposed to be a place for fanboys to discuss things with no common sense, nor a place to be super arrogant to the point of annoying fans of other clubs. There are Juve fans posting here. Your posts annoy them. And no, it doesn't have to be tolerated just because it's a Barca forum to begin with.

I read the discussion, and I don't understand what you actually don't understand.

Very few people like members who :

- Are overly positive to the point of being sometimes blind.
- Members who are arrogant when things go well, and seek excuses when things go wrong.
- Members who do damage control like you actually did when we discussed why Verratti can't join us. You went in damage control mode trying to imply he was slow and such while it isn't true.

Have you even read what I said? Because from what you say there it seems that you have not.

Are we favorites for the Copa del Rey? Yes or not? I know we can lose, but what are the odds of that? How much money would you put on Bilbao right now to win it come Saturday?

Have we been the best team in the world this season, yes or not? If yes, then why would the Juventus fans be offended by me making such a statement?

This is simple 1+1 here.

XaviMessiGirl

He was an old member who was eventually permabanned for this same exact stuff (also for casual racism). Few times a year he registers a new account trying to get past us but we always figured it out and banned him again. This time we let him stay to see if he's changed, but clearly not.

There are very few people I would act like this toward, so that should say something.

Bertus

Look man, we have had lots of people on this forum over the years trying to belittle everything Barca-related. Some PL-fans, other random people who pretend to be football-geniuses, Italian football fans etc etc etc. I have a tendency to be quite aggressive with those people for the very obvious reason that this is a Barcaforum. Especially when the facts all support my case, then the opposing party can expect no mercy.
Why do you quote me if you don't plan to reply to the question you quoted?

I'll be honest with you, XMG is nowhere near the only one annoyed by your little campaign pro-barca that goes more than often way too far.

And people don't belittle anything most of the time. They share their POV, that's all. And they are nowhere near a problem than you are when you get aggressive and such.

If you want no mercy, I can ban you maybe? Now that would be no mercy since you annoy me, like you annoy lots of people here.

So come on. You even sent to die XMG. Sorry to have to say it, but 99% of the forum will agree with her. So stop talking about "people this and people that" when you are in fact alone creating disorder.

StarLord

Why do you quote me if you don't plan to reply to the question you quoted?

I'll be honest with you, XMG is nowhere near the only one annoyed by your little campaign pro-barca that goes more than often way too far.

And people don't belittle anything most of the time. They share their POV, that's all. And they are nowhere near a problem than you are when you get aggressive and such.

If you want no mercy, I can ban you maybe? Now that would be no mercy since you annoy me, like you annoy lots of people here.

So come on. You even sent to die XMG. Sorry to have to say it, but 99% of the forum will agree with her. So stop talking about "people this and people that" when you are in fact alone creating disorder.

How many of the mods on here, are actually Barca fans? Serious question now.

Bertus

There are very few people I would act like this toward, so that should say something.
You're way more calm than me, and everyone here likes you minus Mister Arrogant who seems to think he can talk about "the barca fans" as a whole.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans