2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

serghei

Juve is not as naive as Bilbao was. You can be sure one of Juve's defenders would have hacked Messi down in that run that ended with a goal.

Ghosting

Juve is not as naive as Bilbao was. You can be sure one of Juve's defenders would have hacked Messi down in that run that ended with a goal.

Again i'll point out Mikel Rico Moreno tried to hack him down. You are saying it like this isn't Messi who does all he can to stay up.

serghei

Again i'll point out Mikel Rico Moreno tried to hack him down. You are saying it like this isn't Messi who does all he can to stay up.

It was already too late. Messi was in full flow by the time Mikel Rico tried to foul him. He already passed 3 players by then.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think MSN is the one of the best trio and even better than henry eto messi. It is not just individuals, it is how they play too. Pep team had a great midfield, this team is winning matches just from its stellar attack. Now imagine if this team had xavi and iniesta at their prime. That would be the best team ever in football history. Still this team is very good and deserves a place in history.

serghei

I never thought I'd say this, but MSN might be better than Messi, Henry, Eto'o. This time, both our front three are in their prime. Henry's prime was over by the time we signed him. Eto'o as well, kind of.

bismp

I never thought I'd say this, but MSN might be better than Messi, Henry, Eto'o. This time, both our front three are in their prime. Henry's prime was over by the time we signed him. Eto'o as well, kind of.
+Messi was no GOAT yet

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah, this messi is better than 2009 messi. In 2011 he is in goat mode and his support was very good but not this good. Finally this season messi in goat form and other 2 also at their peak.

raskolnikov

Eto'o was prime though, that basically ended after his first season at Inter.

MSN might be the best attacking trio ever.

khaled_a_d

Except Juve will be smart enough to do it where the action started, which is near the sideline. The could maybe do it without getting a card, they are that skilled when it comes to tactical fouling.

look,I think everyone knows that Juve are much better side than Bilbao .And they are in CL final so until proven otherwise they are the best team we are playing against
But fouling is a double-edged sword ,it can get you too many cards or red cards and Barca are used to get the opponents such cards since Mou days at RM abd Çakir isn't known to be exactly forgiven with hard fouls

bismp

Yeah, this messi is better than 2009 messi. In 2011 he is in goat mode and his support was very good but not this good. Finally this season messi in goat form and other 2 also at their peak.

I don't believe that Ney has reached his peak yet

Home of Barca Fans