2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

amircule

Allegri says they want to ruin Xavi's celebrations .
These interviews remind of their interviews before EURO 12 final .

Bran the Greenseer

Once we score the first goal we should be fine, if messi scores a golazo then their hearts will break hopefully and the game will be over. Although I doubt Tevez's heart can break.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I want you guys to know that my local team olympiakos beat juve head to head in the group stages, we won 1-0 in athens and lost 3-2 in turin.
That was at a time that the 2nd spot was up for grabs and juve played their best but still we won.

As I said so many times before, barca will win 1000000000000% and it's a fact, not arrogance.
Just look at messi's form.

Galning

Juve were pretty shitty against Malmö FF as well but this is a whole different story. We are not the team we were when we were playing Ajax either.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Although olympiakos is a king maker, we were 5mins away from qualifying over liverpool in 2004 and gerrard scored a thunderbastard from 30m out. You know what happened later.

JuveVSBar

I want you guys to know that my local team olympiakos beat juve head to head in the group stages, we won 1-0 in athens and lost 3-2 in turin.
That was at a time that the 2nd spot was up for grabs and juve played their best but still we won.

As I said so many times before, barca will win 1000000000000% and it's a fact, not arrogance.
Just look at messi's form.

And also, that was at the time when llegri was still doubtful about totally dishing Conte´s inneffective 352 in Europe.

IN the return leg we used Allegri´s 4312 as a desperate maneuver to outscore you guys...and since then the team has played totally diferent that when we were still Contefied.

So IMO is a wrong statement to diss out Juve because of that game in Greece. Our season totally changed after we switched formations in that game against Olympiakos in Turin.

Btw, new emmber here...just logged it for the Final. Maybe the best win.

Home of Barca Fans