2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Neymar isn't even in his prime yet. Give him a few years and people will be comparing him to Messi.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He better reach his prime before suarez declines. Brazilian players reach their peak a little early, i expect neymar to perform at his peak in the next 2 seasons.

Tiny Kim

He better reach his prime before suarez declines. Brazilian players reach their peak a little early, i expect neymar to perform at his peak in the next 2 seasons.

I don't think Suarez will decline that quickly. Usually, those players that rely heavily on pace or those that suffer too much injuries are the ones that decline faster than others. Since Suarez neither relies on pace nor has a bad injury record, I think he'll be fine till 32/33 maybe. But in case he declines early, as much as I love Suarez, there'll be at least quite a few others like him in the near future for Barca to either nurture or buy. Messi, on the other hand, better not decline at all. LOL I have too much fun watching him play, and there may not be another like him again, ever.

dakt

I've watched that video and it's ridiculous that Barca fans call Ronaldo the king of tap ins. Messi scored so many tap ins in this years UCL.

Oh please. Watch every goal from all competitions and then judge. Even if he scored tap in, 90% of the time he was also the organizer, unlike Cristina who is just standing in the box and hating Bale.

Antimadridista1

I've watched that video and it's ridiculous that Barca fans call Ronaldo the king of tap ins. Messi scored so many tap ins in this years UCL.

Cristina scored 3 penaltis and 2 taps in in this Champions League.
Most of his goals are tap-ins and penaltis, in La Liga and in other competitions. How can you come in this forum to argue about that ?

I don't have the time to watch and count all Cristina's tapins for the current season but there's absolutely no comparison between the two.
Madridistas will never change... you guys see only what you want to see.

In other forums you would be banned for saying such irritating bullshit.

EdmondDantes

As far as attacking trios is concerned, to me Henry does not even feature in the conversation. The Henry that played for us was nothing like the one that played for Arsenal. Wenger sold him at the right time. Zlatan, Sanchez, Villa were all better strikers here than Thierry. If other attacking players other than pure strikers can be considered as part of an attacking trident, Ronaldinho and even Iniesta would be ahead of him as well.

Eto'o though, superb.

NICK

Wow. I cannot wait for this final. The next few days are sure going to seem like a long wait. It still hasn't sunk in that we are on the verge of the treble - well it goes without saying WHAT A SEASON THAT WOULD BE. It will be tough I think - maybe tougher than some people think. As stated by others before they are organised at the back, have a really good midfield and Tevez can cause any team problems. But the way we have been playing for a good while now I am confident we will emerge victorious. Well we better hehe ...

Home of Barca Fans