2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

hardyboy

Buffon: "Messi is an alien that play with humans. The only hope is that he plays like he's from this earth on Saturday."

mazp

Love the confidence in the Juve players, what else are they going to say?
Deep down they know their huge underdogs going in. Can't wait for the match.

Zebulun

He also said Messi wouldn't be able score the goal like against Athletic in Italy. Well done at provoking Leo Neuer style.

they never learn do they. strange enough this is coming from a guy that plays in a league where 38 year old luca toni is top scorer :facepalm:

xXKonan

Although players had a day off, Iniesta (medical tests), Mascherano, Vermaelen, Xavi and Neymar were at the sports centre today. [efe]

JuveVSBar

Chiellini: "I will stop Messi like I stopped Cristiano, Suarez like I stopped Benzema and Neymar like I stopped Bale."

:lol: do they never learn ... this is going to come back to bite him so badly.

That quote is false.

The Juventus team is approaching this final with a lot of humility.

Dont invent quotes. Chiellini even said that Messi is the god of football.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Complacency could be our downfall...

Nah, only fans are complacent at times, I'm pretty sure the players will go out full force, there's no way in hell Neymar,Suarez, Rakitic will miss this chance to win their first Champions League :)

JuveVSBar

Love the confidence in the Juve players, what else are they going to say?
Deep down they know their huge underdogs going in. Can't wait for the match.

They saying nothing that indicates they are overconfident. I dont know where people here are getting those fake quotes.

If anything, they are praising Barcelona as an unreal team and that they believe they can do something...they are not going to Berlin just to be pummeled for sure.

JuveVSBar

Chiellini: "I will stop Messi like I stopped Cristiano, Suarez like I stopped Benzema and Neymar like I stopped Bale."

:lol: do they never learn ... this is going to come back to bite him so badly.

Link to this quote please?. SOunds like BUll.

Chiellini even said that Messi is the god of football.

From where you are getting this?.

Juventus players are approaching this game with great humility. UNderestimating Barcelona would be naive and borderline stupid.

mazp

They saying nothing that indicates they are overconfident. I dont know where people here are getting those fake quotes.

If anything, they are praising Barcelona as an unreal team and that they believe they can do something...they are not going to Berlin just to be pummeled for sure.

I respect Juve. I don't care either way if those quotes are real or not. I'm just looking forward to a great match, and will be a lot closer than people are predicting. imo

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think pretty much everybody other than us Culés will be rooting for Juventus to beat us. That's OK. We give our 110%.

Home of Barca Fans