2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

NotInHere

Allegri:

“Man to man marking of Messi whilst he’s on the move is practically impossible. We need to have the conviction and anticipate his moves. It’s great preparing the tactical side of a Champions League final. It’s a privilege to coach this team. To win on Saturday, we need to play even better than we did against Madrid. That was a two legged tie, not on Saturday. Playing against Barça is unlike playing against any other rival. One needs plenty of patience and strength".
They can make as many defensive schemes as they want, but with the likes of Messi Football becomes unpredictable.

NotInHere

Chiellini: "I will stop Messi like I stopped Cristiano, Suarez like I stopped Benzema and Neymar like I stopped Bale."

:lol: do they never learn ... this is going to come back to bite him so badly.
Messi is not Cristiano, Suarez is not Benzema and Neymar is not Bale, our trio are miles better.

Antimadridista1

"Allegri is smart, Plus we are not that weak. Barca is strong only because of messi.
without messi they're average.
$#@! suarez, $#@! neymar. they're nothing ! we have to take care of messi."

So many deluded and shit fans they have on their forum :lol:
They probably started to support Juve after the tie against Madrid. I can't wait to see their comments and the meltdown on their forum after the final.

Frodo_FCB

Chiellini: "I will stop Messi like I stopped Cristiano, Suarez like I stopped Benzema and Neymar like I stopped Bale."

I think i've heard smth similar before and we all know what happened..

6ad11b09b7e9e36ec14538547ced2747.jpg

Neymessi

Short period of success and you go crazy.Chielleni played well vs RM and now he makes these dumb statements.Get ready to be destroyed brother.

xXKonan

I noticed some United Fans want Juventus to win only because Evra Deserves another CL medal while Suarez is complete scum and he doesn't Deserve one. Either way It should be a good final and I have Confidence the team can do it.

Home of Barca Fans