2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Egert

Estonian Culé
Although players had a day off, Iniesta (medical tests), Mascherano, Vermaelen, Xavi and Neymar were at the sports centre today. [efe]

JuveVSBar

I think pretty much everybody other than us Culés will be rooting for Juventus to beat us. That's OK. We give our 110%.

Personally..i think this final will be unreal.

And not ebcause my team Juventus is in it... but it will be a clash of 2 different schools of football. Barcelona have not faced a team like this juve in the comp, and at the same time..Juventus have never faced an attack as formidable.

It will be stellar,.

fcbdna

Banned
Okay So . . .
French League champions, Check!
English Premier League champions Check!
Bundesliga Champions Check!
Lets add Serie A champions to the freaking list already!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Okay So . . .
French League champions, Check!
English Premier League champions Check!
Bundesliga Champions Check!
Lets add Serie A champions to the freaking list already!

Definitely the most EPIC CL run ever! :D

JuveVSBar

Which is only good for Juventus. No pressure on them at all.

I dont think so. The pressure is in both teams. We may be underdogs... but in practice that wil win you nothing. I dont think Barcelona will be affected by this either. IM pretty sure they will do their job.

The reality is that Juventus is facing a very strong and on form team, and i think the pressure is on Juve to stop barcelona. Also, theres the pressure of losing the cup. Juventus are huge chockers on CL finals, and they want to end this trend.

XaviMessiGirl

Hi guys, i'm a juventus fan

Barça is the best team in Europe right now and obviously is the favorite one. We have to do the perfect game to win and could not be enough, that's 'cause you've Messi, the best player ever with Maradona and Pelé.

About Allegri's words, he didn't want to disrespect Leo, but in Italy we approach the game in a different way, so it's a little more hard find the way to score.
I'm sorry for my bad english, good game:wave:

Benvenuto.

The actual quote, I think he said that he will "mark" MSN like he did BBC, nothing about stopping.

Yup, I think it is a wrong translation. I've been looking for an article in Italian with a quote like that one but I can't find one. But I doubt he would say Messi is a god of football and the best player in the last 30 years and then right afterwards say something like that. He did say he doesn't think Messi would score the same goal against Athletic in Italy, because they defend better there than in La Liga. His words "In La Liga they play better but defend worse." And he said that's what he thinks and not as if it's fact, so I don't really see anything wrong with what he said.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Which is only good for Juventus. No pressure on them at all.

It's the same thing for every barça opponent in CL final, except in 2009 against ManU, we are always favourites so I don't believe one second that this has an effect on our players, they're used to it.

People also say that Juve will want it more, I don't see how that can be true, we have a manager and many players that have never won it, and even the rest want it really bad, it's a CL final :)

King Leo

Banned
Juve has a great Italian defense. It will be a challenge to have a high score IMO. This game has the potential to go over-time after many chances but no goals from Barca However I think it will end with a 1-0 for Barca.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Again our midfield will have to step up big time, I am particularly worried about us being outplayed in that department by Pirlo-Vidal-Pogba.

XaviMessiGirl

Against Barca? In the finals? With MSN upfront?
I believe its a possibility they will.

I was more saying don't confuse catenaccio, a specific style of football that hasn't really been used in decades, with playing defensively or "parking the bus".

Home of Barca Fans