2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Altomonte

The CDR Final was relatively easy - the CL final won't be. Let's chill the Cava in anticipation of a another excellent performance by Lionel Messi and his friends, but let's hope we don't have to switch to Prosecco and Barolo from Piemont. Juventus has great players like Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba, Tevez, ... but our team should be even stronger.
Let's not give Andrea Pirlo a chance to execute another Maledetta, don't commit fouls 20-25 meters from or goal.
I have complete trust in MSN, but finals are unpredictable and we need some luck on our side.
Finally - Neymar should be asked to be on his best behavior, focus on scoring goals, not provoking the Italian opposition and the referee!
Som la gent Blaugrana!

Altomonte

The CDR Final was relatively easy - the CL final won't be. Let's chill the Cava in anticipation of a another excellent performance by Lionel Messi and his friends, but let's hope we don't have to switch to Prosecco and Barolo from Piemont. Juventus has great players like Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba, Tevez, ... but our team should be even stronger.
Let's not give Andrea Pirlo a chance to execute another Maledetta, don't commit fouls 20-25 meters from or goal.
I have complete trust in MSN, but finals are unpredictable and we need some luck on our side.
Finally - Neymar should be asked to be on his best behavior, focus on scoring goals, not provoking the Italian opposition and the referee!
Som la gent Blaugrana!

beogatts

Anyone else fear Juve would be playing for penalties?
Like catenaccio forcing a PK shootout?
mathieu or pique will break the tie if juve wants to go for penalties.

3rd CL final of this generation (4th for some).
Pique, Mascherano, Dani, Busquets, Iniesta and Messi are still starters as they were in 2011 and I'm sure they'll know how to deal with pressure.
If Suárez and Neymar can keep their cool too we should be optimistic about the outcome.
rakitic, neymar n suarez handled the pressure well in allianz arena. nothing to worry. :mathieu:

adRHCP

Well, supporting your club/team in the bad moments (playing in Serie B for your case) is what makes you a real fan. If you support your club only in the good moments then you're nothing more than a gloryhunter.

I had the opportunity to talk with a lot of Juve fans and most of them were arrogant and under-estimating Barcelona, only talking about divers/cheaters/uefalona and all this bullshit. When I went to many juve forums to also read the general opinion , I find the same reactions ; arrogance and lack of respect towards FCB.
Not saying that you're all the same, because we also have a lot of disrespectful fans, but "what your fans have been through in the last 10 years" isn't an excuse.

I never liked your club nor Italian football in general (apart from AC Milan), I have a very bad image of Italy after what happened against France in 2006. However, I respect your club and your team, and will definitely congratulate you on Saturday if you deservedly win the game.

True that, but I think that most of our fans are those who have been trough those dark times, I mean lets be honest, before this CL Final the world would have slighted Juventus. Our exposure on International Competitions had been very poor until now. Most of the new fans or gloryhunters wouldn't have put an eye on our team, specially since everybody seems to think that our Championships are bought and that the Serie A is awful. Our market must be pretty slim compared to teams who have had recent international success such as Barcelona. This year a lot of people must have jumped in the boat, as they did with Borussia or Atlético on previous years, that's for sure.

I guess that's the world's perspective of Barcelona, just as the world perceives us as cheaters because of the Calciopoli. Stupid stereotypes that keep being perpetuated unfounded. We should just ignore those kind of comments. Personally I'm pretty positive towards the final, I believe that Marchisio is better than Busquets, Vidal is better than Rakitic and Pogba is better than Iniesta at the moment, that our defense is pretty solid and that our attack could give you trouble, I don't think that's arrogant or disrespectful. Deluded? Probably you could call me that if you see things different. One of our fans saying that we'd make it to the final would have been called deluded too. Taking into account what must of us have been trough in the last 10 years, as I said before, give us the right to at least be positive about the game and be happy to be in the final against a side like Barcelona.

Thankfully I can say the same about Barcelona, personally I don't like the team, I do love Messi and Iniesta and think highly of Neymar, but as a team you're not my favorite, I like you better than Real Madrid at least :p. But I do respect the club. If we lose probably I'll be mad and curse against your team, but I guess that's just expected from every other fan in a Champions League Final. I still hope we win, Buffon lifting the CL trophy in the same stadium he lifted the WC 9 years before after all the shit he has been trough would be a dream for every Juventus fan, seems like fairy tale.

See, things like the one bellow are way more disrespectful in my opinion. Real Madrid fans did this same sort of stuff, but I don't really mind it.

:lol: :lol:

[tw]605454790752129024[/tw]

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Match will end 1-0 with neymar scoring the only goal. That too from messi assist the famous lob over defense and Suarez will help neymar by pulling 2 defenders leaving neymar all open. This was my dream last night. I hope it is true, I will be truly ecstatic if we win the CL.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't know about Vidal and pogba but surely marchisio is not better than busi right? Busi is in his own league right now, he is back to the being the best in his position. If marchisio is playing so damn well everyone would be talking about it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Juve fans are entitled to think Tevez is better than Leo, nevermind any DM being better than Busquets....Since when do rival fans have to go into a Final cowering from fear?

Barcelona are a friendly lot, fans included

I'm sure Juve will feel respected and welcome in Berlin...not sure they'll leave too happy though

View attachment 6854

adRHCP

Hahahaha.
Only the pogba iniesta may be true atm but if the don is on form he's twice the player pogba is.

What's to laugh at? Vidal and Marchisio are both excellent midfielders.
And yeah, that's why I said at the moment, and as I said on that very same post, I admire Iniesta. Still, Pogba hasn't reached his prime yet, so, no fair comparison.

I don't know about Vidal and pogba but surely marchisio is not better than busi right? Busi is in his own league right now, he is back to the being the best in his position. If marchisio is playing so damn well everyone would be talking about it.

Marchisio is a damn fine DM, he probably is my favorite player of the entire squad. It's a shame we have to play him out of position in order to keep Pirlo on the pitch. If you can, watch us against Borussia playing without Pirlo, with Marchisio in the middle. Probably our best performance on the competition. Of course Barcelona is much better than that Borussia side, but still his defensive output was amazing, and the assist he made were fantastic too. He makes us much more quick in the defense-attack transition. His technique is pretty good too.

Richard.H

I could see juve knicking a goal and parking the bus. Its extremely important that the defense stays composed. If we don't concede, then I see us winning. Hopefully it doesn't go to pens so both teams don't have a heart attack.

XaviMessiGirl

I think both Busquets and Marchisio are underrated by opposition fans, the average person doesn't tend to notice their contributions since they aren't flashy, nor are they Xavi/Pirlo-like either. So they don't do things that make everyone drop what they're doing and say "wow", but that doesn't mean they aren't doing crucial work for their respective team.

XaviMessiGirl

He was much more modest in the actual quote, saying that he will try to beat Barcelona for the Madrid fans. Shit.com sensationalizing again.

He also said afterwards that he wants to win not just because it's Barca, but because he wants to help write history for Juve. Again, nothing wrong with what he said, just like the mangled Chiellini "quote" from earlier. There's a reason that website is censored here.

Last week there was a shit translated article about Lucho supposedly saying Barca have already won and are planning the celebrations, when really it was more modest than that. It was more a rallying cry for the fans during the Liga trophy presentation than anything else. The media is ridiculous.

Home of Barca Fans