2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I do find Morata interesting...Like many former RM players, seems to still hold a soft spot for a club that had no confidence in his future...Stranger still, Morata is more of a cantera product of Atletico rather than their crosstown rivals...but I guess it's still the capital

Morata's development as a player has been impressive, reminds me more & more of Raul

Asylum15

True that, but I think that most of our fans are those who have been trough those dark times, I mean lets be honest, before this CL Final the world would have slighted Juventus. Our exposure on International Competitions had been very poor until now. Most of the new fans or gloryhunters wouldn't have put an eye on our team, specially since everybody seems to think that our Championships are bought and that the Serie A is awful. Our market must be pretty slim compared to teams who have had recent international success such as Barcelona. This year a lot of people must have jumped in the boat, as they did with Borussia or Atlético on previous years, that's for sure.

I guess that's the world's perspective of Barcelona, just as the world perceives us as cheaters because of the Calciopoli. Stupid stereotypes that keep being perpetuated unfounded. We should just ignore those kind of comments. Personally I'm pretty positive towards the final, I believe that Marchisio is better than Busquets, Vidal is better than Rakitic and Pogba is better than Iniesta at the moment, that our defense is pretty solid and that our attack could give you trouble, I don't think that's arrogant or disrespectful. Deluded? Probably you could call me that if you see things different. One of our fans saying that we'd make it to the final would have been called deluded too. Taking into account what must of us have been trough in the last 10 years, as I said before, give us the right to at least be positive about the game and be happy to be in the final against a side like Barcelona.

Thankfully I can say the same about Barcelona, personally I don't like the team, I do love Messi and Iniesta and think highly of Neymar, but as a team you're not my favorite, I like you better than Real Madrid at least :p. But I do respect the club. If we lose probably I'll be mad and curse against your team, but I guess that's just expected from every other fan in a Champions League Final. I still hope we win, Buffon lifting the CL trophy in the same stadium he lifted the WC 9 years before after all the shit he has been trough would be a dream for every Juventus fan, seems like fairy tale.

See, things like the one bellow are way more disrespectful in my opinion. Real Madrid fans did this same sort of stuff, but I don't really mind it.

Busquets is far superior to Marchisio, and I've watched a number of your CL/domestic games this season. The reason Sergio is regarded as the best DM is not necessarily because of his ability to tackle/read the game which we all know is amazing, but it is his ability to seemingly ALWAYS make the right decision with/without the ball. I can't begin to describe the amount of times I see him be given a pass where he is surrounded and that 99% of players would give away, or panic etc, but Sergio seems to always find another Barca shirt. He isin't as mobile as Marchisio, but for plain footballing intelligence, he's in a different league IMO.

Pogba has a whole HEAP to do before he's 'better' than Iniesta. Pogba is still far too raw/unpolished to be compared to Andres, even though he's a huge talent. Iniesta is not playing at the level of maybe a few years back, but when he has the ball at his feet, there is few players with his ability to 'glide' away from players and be the 'assist of the assister.'

Vidal and Rakitic is a fair shout. Raki makes us tick, and is about as non-flashy as you'd get. Vidal is much more 'action' and running, but he also has technical qualities. I would NOT swap Raki for Vidal however for this Barca team. Raki's characteristics are exactly what we needed, and plus, his girlfriend is insanely hot.

StarLord

I do find Morata interesting...Like many former RM players, seems to still hold a soft spot for a club that had no confidence in his future...Stranger still, Morata is more of a cantera product of Atletico rather than their crosstown rivals...but I guess it's still the capital

Morata's development as a player has been impressive, reminds me more & more of Raul

Just because the ball fell to Morata a couple of times in the tie doesn't mean he will ever be a world class player. He has his merits, but will never be good enough for Real Madrid.

dakt

I would love to see Messi organizing the attack and set focus on Suarez and Neymar since he will be marked by at least 2 defenders.
I have huge respect for Juve, they are having an amazing season (think of us in 08/09) and will piss blood on the pitch if that is necessary. If we win, it won't be by a large margin that's for sure.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Yeah,most of his goals are tap ins and penalties,still doesn't change the fact that Messi has so many tap-ins in this UCL campaign. I'm not the one who sees only what I see, that's you. It's funny because you are all over CR7's ass for tap-ins and when Messi does the same.. lol

The difference is that Messi is usually the one that start the move leading to said tap in and even then he touches the ball around 3 times before taking the tap in (one touch passes and 1-2s)

Behrox

Chiellini: "I will stop Messi like I stopped Cristiano, Suarez like I stopped Benzema and Neymar like I stopped Bale."

:lol: do they never learn ... this is going to come back to bite him so badly.

Chiellini forgot what Cholo said. Messi>BBC

Behrox

Juve has nothing to lose and know how to defend but yes, I am optimistic. Guys like Pirlo and Buffon are icons of football and I have nothing but respect for Juve.

Glad we aren't behaving like some of their fans who are allowed to be insulting and rude over at their forums.

Just wish they still had Del Piero for the Final of Legends.

StarLord

I would love to see Messi organizing the attack and set focus on Suarez and Neymar since he will be marked by at least 2 defenders.
I have huge respect for Juve, they are having an amazing season (think of us in 08/09) and will piss blood on the pitch if that is necessary. If we win, it won't be by a large margin that's for sure.

Don't get me wrong, Juve are a very, very good side, but comparing their current side to the stupendous Barca of 08/09 borders on the absurd, if not sacrilegious.

Chiellini: "I will stop Messi like I stopped Cristiano, Suarez like I stopped Benzema and Neymar like I stopped Bale."

:lol: do they never learn ... this is going to come back to bite him so badly.

Didn't he also say that Messi couldn't do it in the mighty Serie A or something in that vain?

Last edited:

dakt

Don't get me wrong, Juve are a very, very good side, but comparing their current side to the stupendous Barca of 08/09 borders on the absurd, if not sacrilegious.

I think you got it wrong. It's "their relative" success. Doesn't mean they are 2008 barca

StarLord

I think you got it wrong. It's "their relative" success. Doesn't mean they are 2008 barca

Yeah, I can see that, but the point of 08/09 Barca was not that it was successful, it was its awesome football that shocked the world. Juventus this season are very good by being very pragmatic. That Barca was oozing with talent all over the place.

Alen

I'm not a Ronaldo fan but yes he is more complete and more talented than Messi.

Messi is predictable but very good at what he does, Ronaldo is unpredictable.

Juventuz forum moderator i think. I love how i get to discover other teams forums before our games against them and see nonsense like this. I feel privileged.

namaria

LIVE - Open Media Day press conferences ahead of Champions League final

Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Ter Stegen, Rakitic y Mascherano

Asylum15

I'm not a Ronaldo fan but yes he is more complete and more talented than Messi.

Messi is predictable but very good at what he does, Ronaldo is unpredictable.

90% of Ronaldo's game in 3 steps:

1. Get ball on left wing/wide left, run at defender until you are close to him, then feint onto right foot, proceed to shoot.
2. Get ball on left wing/wide left, run at defender until you are close, give ball to Marcelo who is overlapping, run into the box as fast as you can and hope to Jesus you get your foot to it.
3. Get ball on left wing/wide left, run at defender until you are close, then trip over his leg, contact or not, and get a penalty.

He's totally unpredictable

Home of Barca Fans