2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

JuveVSBar

I'm sry mate but your forum is garbage.
I've read at least 3-4 posts in the last pages hoping for injuries, shuttered legs, neymar to finish his career in 6th!, all from different posters.
Your admins are trolls that allow that to happen, disgusting human behavior really.

Overreaction really.

You need to be less sensible about this. And im not saying that its ok for certain posters to say that.
But just dont read too much into it.

blaugrana1987

I like that they put themselves on some moral high ground and act like they are playing against entire world. They keep forgetting that they are most succesful Italian team and not a club from Northern Scotland. They also forget there is a reason why they ended up in Seria B and it aint because they were innocent.

Neymar and Alba might dive, hell I dont like that either, but to cheat and buy yourself entire championship, to use steroids in 90s and still choke like a little bitches in CL finals takes Juventus.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Who cares about what other forums and fans say about us? Pay them no attention. The battle is won on the field.

F

Flavia

[tw]605892025913741312[/tw]

I think our defense is underrated this season.

Catalan Fan

Look, if people want to have fun n games then fair play, doesn't really bother me either way.

I joined the Juve forum to exchange views before the Final.Seems it's turning into a troll fest, which is fine but am slightly too old for all that malarkey lol.I type some bolloxs on here occasionally, next day I probably forgot what I typed, doesn't mean anything.

Result is all that matters.

Richard.H

Holy crap not even BayernZone is as bad as the Juve forum. Disgusting, I hope we give them a good whipping.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We are not insulting juve fans but the juve forum who is filled with trolls apparently. That kind of behavior is not allowed in this forum and rightfully so. There is one thing saying we will destroy them I applaud your confidence in your team but wishing for injuries and other shady stuff like that is just disgusting.

JuveVSBar

Nah, they are a bunch of angels.

Just dont troll them and ull be fine. btw theres a troll from here there...tell him to come back.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Nah, they are a bunch of angels.

Just dont troll them and ull be fine. btw theres a troll from here there...tell him to come back.

Your mods need to ban your people who say these despicable things.
The barca troll is doing some harmless banter as far as I can tell, your dudes are disgusting though.

Home of Barca Fans