2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

red dragon2

The worst forum for wishing injury on opposing players is RAWK, they're also very deluded, right now they're bigging up the signing of James Milner as the messiah.

As for the game itself, Busi may be pressed by the non-stop running of Vidal, we'll need iniesta at his magic best to help him. I have a bad feeling about Tevez 1v1 with Pique.

dakt

Cant fukin wait! Feels like a year till Saturday.

:barcaflag: :barcaflag: :barcaflag:
Barça! Barça! Baaaaarça!
......:barcaflag: :barcaflag:......

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I ve been checking out tuz forum, i expected them to be a lot more cautious and respectful than they are, we haven't had any rivalry as of late with them, I really dont get why so much hate maybe it's just the inferior complex. The funniest thing i found there was not Ronaldo/Messi debate or the pathetic wishes for our players to get injured but the fact that they take into account that Allegri beat us 2-0 with Milan 2 years back while completely, completely disregarding the return 4-0. Still the forum wars means nothing, in the end it depends on the 22 guys on the pitch! But I just want to see the meltdown in their forum if we win, hopefully we will win and also comparing the 2 forums we're so much more classy and sensible!
Perfect mosaic for the game, Mes que un Club! Visca Barca! Lets do this!

juvefannotfromtuz

I ve been checking out tuz forum, i expected them to be a lot more cautious and respectful than they are, we haven't had any rivalry as of late with them, I really dont get why so much hate maybe it's just the inferior complex. The funniest thing i found there was not Ronaldo/Messi debate or the pathetic wishes for our players to get injured but the fact that they take into account that Allegri beat us 2-0 with Milan 2 years back while completely, completely disregarding the return 4-0. Still the forum wars means nothing, in the end it depends on the 22 guys on the pitch! But I just want to see the meltdown in their forum if we win, hopefully we will win and also comparing the 2 forums we're so much more classy and sensible!
Perfect mosaic for the game, Mes que un Club! Visca Barca! Lets do this!

Why are you taking them seriously, in that forum you will never know if they are serious or being sarcastic or trollling.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i think that's just their style of banter over there. The thing I didn't like was the ignorance towards barca and the stuff about "shit defence" etc. that was true two years ago but barca have one of the best defences in Europe this season. We also don't play the aimless possession style anymore and have more cutting edge to our play.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Why are you taking them seriously, in that forum you will never know if they are serious or being sarcastic or trollling.

True, I dont really care but us here dont make trolls like that not even to the guys from Madrid
its just a difference in class i guess, they're now mocking us for not having any sense of humor and us being good mummy daddy guys.
Well as i said its just a difference in class, esp that of respective sense of humors. I would love to see the reaction of all those "Badass guys" if Juve lose!

well screw that, lets get back to the topic, the game.
really 50-50 feeling about this game, so hard to predict! I predicted 3-1 Barcelona on the eve of our last CL final against United! but this one is really really hard to predict!
Can't the time go any faster :lol:

King Leo

Banned
Many Clues are expecting win with big goals from Messi etc. mainly because of the super performance from the last game against Bilbao. I highly doubt will see this happen against Juve.
The Italians are the underdogs going into this game and they'll play to win, not fancy football.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Many Clues are expecting win with big goals from Messi etc. mainly because of the super performance from the last game against Bilbao. I highly doubt will see this happen against Juve.
The Italians are the underdogs going into this game and they'll play to win, not fancy football.

Maybe they are focusing on our strengths rather than how Juventus will be playing.

Marchisio8

Banned
Of course Juve fans love Ronaldo, he's harmless against them :lol:

Wait until sunday and the Messi hate there is gonna be through the roof :)

I know it has been posted already; but you only need to check 0:40 to see what a 17yrs old Messi did against the almighty italian defence..

[youtube]mYUqYtVilgA[/youtube]

You do know that's a friendly game right?

amircule

Luisito ready to hit Juventus with an RPG .
1101fc0b888b6d6d3d1f25dd6448e491.jpg

Home of Barca Fans