2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

blastandburn

Last season we didn't make it on the finals, and right now a treble could happen and YES! we can win that treble. Though Juventus maybe have a solid forum but us have the winning man Messi could score in this match in be the leading top goalscorer while Neymar and Suarez are also up to score a goal. :messi::neymar::suarez:

amircule

27cf80aaf8f568c78db579d144381997.jpg

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I really don't understand why the hell do some of you get so butthurt due to some random internet hero of the juve forum. Who even cares what they think. And if they start writing here than let it slide...
I'm more annoyed by some other types of people on this forum

Abidal is the man. Very much want him back in the club.

dakt

Juve forum is fine compared to Inter's garbage. Literally that forum is crowded with trolls and oh boy do they hate Barca. Either these are bunch of frustrated teenagers covered in pimples or are grownups living with their parents.

Asylum15

[tw]605892025913741312[/tw]

I think our defense is underrated this season.

When I still hear British commentators say: ''Well, the way to get at Barca is through your set pieces.''

We've conceded the least amount in Europe, no?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I suppose all leagues have fan bias but Serie A possess a rabid level of support that is routinely vitriolic in nature...most difficult fans to engage in a sporting manner

XaviMessiGirl

Let's not talk shit about other forums, if you don't like what's on another forum don't read it. I know some of those guys on Juve's forum pretty well and in normal football or off-topic discussion most of them are fine. It's true that if someone here posted they hope an opposition player breaks his leg it wouldn't be allowed, but I'm pretty sure if we did allow it there would be people saying it on here too - maybe not me or you, but people would.

Also, the ones that have registered on here have all been respectful, probably some of the better opposition posters that have come here in a while, so just leave it at that.

Barcilliant

I really don't understand why the hell do some of you get so butthurt due to some random internet hero of the juve forum. Who even cares what they think. And if they start writing here than let it slide...
I'm more annoyed by some other types of people on this forum

Abidal is the man. Very much want him back in the club.

LOL so true. Who cares what they say??? This is a battle between 2 teams on the pitch. It doesn't matter what the fans say. The players will decide the outcome.

I like Juve a lot. They are a solid, VERY well balanced team. However for them to win Barca have to be pretty off their game which I don't see happening. Its been some time since we played a CL Final and the newcomers and old hands will be very motivated. If you cant get up for a CL final you shouldn't be playing football at all.

It will be a cagey affair and we should win 1-0 or 2-0 God willing!

Barcadub

The champions league badge with the number 5 on it is going to look sweet.

Even more sweet with the world club badge on it in December

Come on Barca!!!!

Barcilliant

When I still hear British commentators say: ''Well, the way to get at Barca is through your set pieces.''

We've conceded the least amount in Europe, no?

Funny how the EPL boys consider Chelsea to be such a solid defensive unit yet they conceded 2 headers AT HOME against a PSG side who dominated them with 10 men.

The British still think they own football just because they supposedly invented it.

Home of Barca Fans