2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Just took a plane full with people heading from Barcelona to Berlin for the final. Damn, wish I had a video, but I was too mesmerized by the atmosphere and the singing. :barcaflag:
The Barca hymn playing from the speakers while they were drumming the walls and singing for full throat really got me hyped.

Last edited:

ceefoo

Juventus has never faced anything like this Barca, the way we have bene playing and especially Messi must have them shook, has to be, lots of players never played at this stage either.
They will definitely be scared to give us any space, 2012-2014 Barca might have struggled with this but the current team is more versatile.

At the beginning with Pep when the started parking the bus we were like a boa constrictor, choking the hell out of defences till they cracked, after that when we couldnt do that anymore we went to lockpicking, getting in with the clock running followed by extreme Messidependencia.
Nowadays its a completely different beast, capable of counter attacking, passing its way trough, scoring set pieces, keeping the pressure on them while not being suspect in defence.

The main scenarios are:
1: We score, open them up and build from there (ideal)
2: They score, go full bus and we will struggle but go all out on trying to break down that wall.

1 is best for everyone waching since it will be more fun.
2 will be very frustrating and unappealing to most.

Of course you can have bad luck, red card/penaldo, Messi getting injured etc.
Juve will obviously try to keep the zero for a while, sit out the storm then strike and defend thinking they can Chelsea us. But they will need for everything to fall into place for them and be Lucky as well.
Most likely (and hopefully for us) scenario is us scoring in the first half going in front after which Juve will be taken in to very deep waters.
+1

Juve's best hope of winning is to defend like demons and try to score on the counter or set-play.

Unless Barca score early (ie. first 20-25 mins) I predict a pretty tedious affair of Barca camped in Juve's half, and Juve just content with not conceding space and smothering their own penalty box, whenever we attack. :yawn:

Much will rightly be made of what Messi will do in this final, and whoever plays LCB to double-up with Evra is no-doubt going to have his hands full. But the game could hinge on what Messi doesn't do. Juve will be terrified of him, and as a consequence will pay him more attention than anyone else, thus creating space for our other match winners: Suarez, Neymar etc.

_.} Again, if Juve are to win, it will likely come by closing out a 1 - 0 or by penalty-shootout.

If Barca take the lead, I can only see us winning the game. However, I am confident the latter will occur. :barcascarf:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just took a plane full with people heading from Barcelona to Berlin for the final. Damn, wish I had a video, but I was too mesmerized by the atmosphere and the singing. :barcaflag:
The Barca hymn playing from the speakers while they were drumming the walls and singing for full throat really got me hyped.

That must have been quite an experience :)

Alen

Don't mind the insults but I just got banned from the forum for this post "So most of you guys seem confident that you'll win (after reading several pages of "we'll smash them" etc), what odds you think you have? I consider this match to be 55-45 in barca's favour."

They're so scared they start to see trolling everywhere :lol:.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Could they not decide between cheetahs and lions for Barca? Talking about hunting in a pack and showing a cheetah. :facepalm:

Edit: Did the Barca quiz some hours ago. Had 9/10 because I did not know the dates on which the finals were played.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Don't mind the insults but I just got banned from the forum for this post "So most of you guys seem confident that you'll win (after reading several pages of "we'll smash them" etc), what odds you think you have? I consider this match to be 55-45 in barca's favour."

They ban all barca fans, regardless if they are trolling or srsly discussing and it's very easy to see why.
They will lose, 99% their team will lose tomorrow and the last thing they want is us going over there right after the match to make fun of them.

Sunny Mir

11351223_1086197144742300_2150176525694277726_n.jpg

Last edited:

ceefoo

I got 8/10.

One of the questions has the same answer twice - The Hleb, Cesc, Henry question... and they said I got wrong even though it was correct. :angry:

The one about the 3 players over Koeman's free-kick and the stupid one about Arsenal's #24.

Home of Barca Fans