2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

barca1899

[tw]606748016951873536[/tw][tw]606749586053599232[/tw][tw]606750560461705216[/tw][tw]606751706278445056[/tw][tw]606752708209594368[/tw]

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
That AC Milan gif is funny although I never quite understood why Mario's girlfriend seems perturbed by the whole thing - are we to assume she was a closet Barca fan or just annoyed at the boys being boys?

I think it is the latter part, she was seen celebrating/appreciating both the goals. Somebody on internet said those guys and mario asked her to dance she said "no thanks i am fine" it seems. Maybe she just felt awkward by their behavior.

Capitan Puyol

I think the match will be one-sided with some resistance of Juve, but we are unquestionable the better team. Expect 3-1 to us and the match will be a copy of 2011 final against MU. :rockon:

Last edited:

bismp

Even though i am really confident,i think that we shouldn't underestimate Juve.A disaster is actually possible

raskolnikov

Wont be a disaster though, season is already amazing. Winning would just be the icing on the cake.
If Juve take it then so be it, better Juve than Real.
Still a great opportunity for the most epic treble in football history and our fifth cl win that would put us on the same plateau as Bayern and Liverpool.
Its an opportunity that should be seized.

EdmondDantes

Wont be a disaster though, season is already amazing. Winning would just be the icing on the cake.
If Juve take it then so be it, better Juve than Real.
Still a great opportunity for the most epic treble in football history and our fifth cl win that would put us on the same plateau as Bayern and Liverpool.
Its an opportunity that should be seized.

Well said mate, well said.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Not long anymore guys! Last game of the season and what a game! Let's get that TR3BLE!!!!!!!!

The players have arrived in Berlin, Germany, where they will play tomorrow the Champions League final #fcblive

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Evra and ogbonna (if he plays) will double team messi and he will be a non factor. Too much physicality for him.

Suarez will be handled by the footballing smarts of bonucci, leaving our chance of scoring to neymar winning his battle with lichsteiner.

Frodo_FCB

Finals are always unpredictable, but watching Messi being in goat mode, I think that we can't lose this. Even if they park the bus he will make a magic pass to Ney or Suarez and that's it. In worst case it will be 0-0 in 89 and Messi will destroy 4-5 players and score, just like Bilbao.

Home of Barca Fans