2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I expect Juventus to force Çakır into making some decisions on bookings because they will look to batter Leo, IMO...Not unlike how Inter did

Mido

Any Germans/ Germany living people, know here any proxy and/or website from where I can watch the press conference ? Dankeschön

amircule

Allegri: "Barzagli & Ogbonna are both fit; if Barzagli feels OK, he'll play, otherwise Ogbonna." #UCLfinal

Henry_IB

Banned
Well after spending some time on the juve forum, I want us to win ever more :lol:

They have some really nice posters but 85% are butthurt kids.

raskolnikov

Its the same everywhere on the internet but Juve fans are actually pricks when they travel as well. You will definitely hear reports tomorrow about fights in Berlin.

Alen

Well after spending some time on the juve forum, I want us to win ever more :lol:

They have some really nice posters but 85% are butthurt kids.

Many people hate us, at least juventuz people don't try to be smart about it. They go straight to the insults. Kind of refreshing. :lol:

Henry_IB

Banned
Many people hate us, at least juventuz people don't try to be smart about it. They go straight to the insults. Kind of refreshing. :lol:

Don't mind the insults but I just got banned from the forum for this post "So most of you guys seem confident that you'll win (after reading several pages of "we'll smash them" etc), what odds you think you have? I consider this match to be 55-45 in barca's favour."

Egert

Estonian Culé
Best winning % in 2015 (top5 lgs): Barcelona 85.7% - Arsenal 74.1% - PSG 71.9% - Sevilla 69.4% - Juventus 66.7% #fcblive [via @barcastat]

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Best winning % in 2015 (top5 lgs): Barcelona 85.7% - Arsenal 74.1% - PSG 71.9% - Sevilla 69.4% - Juventus 66.7% #fcblive [via @barcastat]

Wait, just realized something, what the hell was RM's winning % this season? less than 66% ? seriously ?

That's not possible, they were inches away from the trebble had Modric stayed fit :D

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Wait, just realized something, what the hell was RM's winning % this season? less than 66% ? seriously ?

That's not possible, they were inches away from the trebble had Modric stayed fit :D

No. They had the second best win percentage in Europe.

Somewhere in the 70s for all comps, IIRC.

Can't seem to find the statistic anymore, so I might be wrong.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans