2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

BarcaGirl

Hristo Stoitchkov: "With or without Chiellini, it’s all the same to Messi. He was probably so afraid that he got injured."

:lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hristo Stoitchkov: "With or without Chiellini, it’s all the same to Messi. He was probably so afraid that he got injured."

Hristo is becoming our official troll.. seriously, seems like he has a new weird thing to say everyday ^^

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I've seen all barca compilation videos 100 times and I've seen the messi videos so many times that I know them by heart now.

Anyone has any more obscure, unknown but awesome barca vids to share for this long wait?

Henry_IB

Banned
[MENTION=9753]Henry_IB[/MENTION] you looking for a ban treble? :lol:

:lol: Just wanted to wish some of the members there best of luck and wish Hustini luck with the baby. But as predicted, the account got instant banned and they IP banned me as well (use VPN anyway so it's no biggie). Still, the juvenile behaviour on that forum from some of the members and moderators is rather funny.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
:lol: Just wanted to wish some of the members there best of luck and wish Hustini luck with the baby. But as predicted, the account got instant banned and they IP banned me as well (use VPN anyway so it's no biggie). Still, the juvenile behaviour on that forum from some of the members and moderators is rather funny.

I'm sure you'll get your double trebble tomorrow :D

3rd trophy loading ..

MzkLhXO.jpg

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

That forum is juvenile as it gets. Some say its banter and trolling, yet they don't like when others do it and IP ban people in an instant.

Home of Barca Fans