2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
:lol: Just wanted to wish some of the members there best of luck and wish Hustini luck with the baby. But as predicted, the account got instant banned and they IP banned me as well (use VPN anyway so it's no biggie). Still, the juvenile behaviour on that forum from some of the members and moderators is rather funny.

I wish his baby to be healthy and to have GL in its life.
I also wish it becomes a lifelong barcelona fan and an eternal messi supporter. :barcascarf:

Alen

:lol: Just wanted to wish some of the members there best of luck and wish Hustini luck with the baby. But as predicted, the account got instant banned and they IP banned me as well (use VPN anyway so it's no biggie). Still, the juvenile behaviour on that forum from some of the members and moderators is rather funny.

Keep up the good work, i'm cheering for you. I bet Henry_IB7 definitely won't be banned. :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hoping for a MotM performance from this little guy tomorrow :wub:

morris-messi-redux-1.png

Henry_IB

Banned
Damn, so fucking hyped. Can't sleep. Really want us to win this one. Would also love for Messi to be on the scoresheet.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]606988915505889280[/tw]

Let's hope Bravo becomes the first Chilean to win the CL ;)

BBZ8800

4th CL Final for me as a Barca fan (from Paris to Berlin). Can't really count the 1992 as I was only 12 and barely saw any match.

Me too.

Even though, I remember watching Milan:Barca (1994) live on Tv as a kid.
I was cheering for Barca, and wondering: wtf? Why is Barca losing 4:0?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Me too.

Even though, I remember watching Milan:Barca (1994) live on Tv as a kid.
I was cheering for Barca, and wondering: wtf? Why is Barca losing 4:0?

BBZ, I swear mate I saw your username in the bottom, and I was wondering when you'd post a stat or something hinting to how we could lose or how history is against us :D

We're gonna win mate, you better believe it !

( and we're gonna sign pogba too, unfortunately ^^ )

Going to be watching the match from a hospital bed, but even that can't damped my excitement. What a moment!

Get well soon, and try not to jump too abruptly when we score ! hehe

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans