2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

JamDav1982

No way, we were turtling hardcore because all our good players were defenders, lol. We couldn't do much up front though.
Juventus can actually attack pretty damn good, they missed what, 3 sitters in the real tie? And that's on top of 3 more goals that they scored.
Meanwhile real only scored from penalties, lol.

I said it again, juventus is nothing like an antifootball team, they play proper football.

Real didnt only score from penalties over the two ties they scored as many as Juventus... one.

Also Real missed more sitters than Juve across the two legs.

Juventus deserved to go through as took their chances but across two legs the games were nothing like you make out them to be.

serghei

Real didnt only score from penalties over the two ties they scored as many as Juventus... one.

Also Real missed more sitters than Juve across the two legs.

Juventus deserved to go through as took their chances but across two legs the games were nothing like you make out them to be.

True. They had like 4-5 clear goal scoring chances in both games combined. Real had at least double that. They took their chances, Real didn't, that was the difference. In Madrid, Juve scored from their first decent chance they got. Says it all really. Could have easily been 3-0 at half time. But of course, after they knocked out Madrid, everybody will hyperbolize Juve.

Last edited:

ejuventus

you forgot that in Turin it should have been 3-0 after 20 minutes, instead was only 1-0 ..... and the goal come after 27 consecutive passes, a record for this year's CL

I agree that with Monaco there wasn't showtime and that in Madrid we stayed closed for parts of the match, but at Bernabeu it's like that for everyone who's not Barça or Bayern. At the end, we put twice a man in front of Casillas, what Madrid didn't do actually

Gnez

Definitely Juventus will need some fate against plenty of blaugrana occasions. She'll try to contain with a close 4-4 right above the box waiting for a quick leap over Barca midfield. We have some score potential also with good long shot players but well you know you are a bit better. I don't know how your forwards press but my first concern in every fuckin important game is Pirlo and Chiellini losing the ball with extreme indolence and handicappedness respectively, also Lichsteiner is poor with the ball but usually safe from the danger zone. I can already say i'm very proud of Juventus and her players with the rocky italian core and talentuous or ferocious additions (Evra is so much an idol listening to his interviews).
Let's see... a big defeat would be much more painful than the final of euro 2012 :S

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Even though i am trilled that we are facing Juve and real will probably spend another year trophyless, thats gonna be 7 years in the last 12 seasons. I just hope we do not concede first.

M

monamou

you forgot that in Turin it should have been 3-0 after 20 minutes, instead was only 1-0 ..... and the goal come after 27 consecutive passes, a record for this year's CL

I agree that with Monaco there wasn't showtime and that in Madrid we stayed closed for parts of the match, but at Bernabeu it's like that for everyone who's not Barça or Bayern. At the end, we put twice a man in front of Casillas, what Madrid didn't do actually
Real's been shit at burying their chances lately so I expected them to bottle it and they did. Also, their defence hasn't been rock solid for a while, giving away the ball cheaply became a routine. Juve just exploited their weaknesses and with a pinch of luck reached the final, that's all.

I'm eagerly waiting to see Messi running circles around Evra...

XaviMessiGirl

Definitely Juventus will need some fate against plenty of blaugrana occasions. She'll try to contain with a close 4-4 right above the box waiting for a quick leap over Barca midfield. We have some score potential also with good long shot players but well you know you are a bit better. I don't know how your forwards press but my first concern in every fuckin important game is Pirlo and Chiellini losing the ball with extreme indolence and handicappedness respectively, also Lichsteiner is poor with the ball but usually safe from the danger zone. I can already say i'm very proud of Juventus and her players with the rocky italian core and talentuous or ferocious additions (Evra is so much an idol listening to his interviews).
Let's see... a big defeat would be much more painful than the final of euro 2012 :S

Benvenuto. Don't think it will be the same as Euro 2012 unless you have the same awful luck.

juventino320

[MENTION=20046]juventino320[/MENTION] Juventus forum is terrible to navigate, wanted to drop our link there and say hello but there's no new members place, no barca topic, not even fricking CL FINAL topic.
Funny.

i know we where arguing about this last time, and i will talk to mods regarding that.

FC B

Even though i am trilled that we are facing Juve and real will probably spend another year trophyless, thats gonna be 7 years in the last 12 seasons. I just hope we do not concede first.

I just want a win no matter the way it will be obtained, trust me. Ofc it would be nicer to score a few goals from open play an not to concede...

Mido

I would be worried if we don't lead by the 80th minute. With all respect due to Pirlo, I hope he will start, he's clearly past his best days and would get totally outrun by our attacking trio.

adRHCP

Why, hello. I haven't been around here for a long while, as you may not know I'm a Juventus fan. Just passing by to see how things are around here.

Hope we see a good match, but it won't be easy for you guys ;) , shame to see some underrating of our club, as Madridistas did.

[MENTION=20046]juventino320[/MENTION] Juventus forum is terrible to navigate, wanted to drop our link there and say hello but there's no new members place, no barca topic, not even fricking CL FINAL topic.
Funny.

Our forum it's pretty good actually, I like it at least :D
There is a new members thread, and there's a La Liga thread where all the discution about Spanish football takes place. We don't have a CL Final topic because we go match by match and right now we play the Coppa Italia final this Wednesday, whoever there's a CL topic.

Last edited:

Frodo_FCB

I took a look in the Juve forum, it is always interesting to see your opponents opinion before a game.
Most of them respect Barca and the football we play, but the optimism is strong there.
You see posts like this:
"Greatest player I ever seen just decided the league title like it's a stroll in the park. Seriously it's insane that we are supposed to stop this mofo in couple of weeks."
And then this:
"We're gonna pummel those sons of bitches. Chiellini will make Messi his bitch." :facepalm:

StarLord

And then this:
"We're gonna pummel those sons of bitches. Chiellini will make Messi his bitch." :facepalm:

Reminds me of Bayern fans who thought that Lahm would just put Messi in his pocket and that Messi could never do it against Bayern/German NT.

I can see them having the same kind of egg on their faces come June the 6th.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Sorry mate, but that place looks a mess. I'm sure it's a nice community though.

:lucho: we have the better forum. The game starts at 1-0 for Barca because of that.

In all seriousness though, this is one of the best forums to navigate.

Juventus with their A game and Barca with their A game would be a really interesting match, hope to see that. Either team not giving everything they've got may result in utter humiliation.

Home of Barca Fans