2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Bertus

How many of the mods on here, are actually Barca fans? Serious question now.

Right now? They all are. I'm not a real mod, but I can still ban you, mind you.

And I too am a Barca fan. Actually I am one of the most positive barca fan of the forum since day one when Lucho signed here.

Yet I never cross the line like you do, and actually can criticize what can be criticized.

Anyways, that post of you is now just taunting, one more and you will be near to reach the end of this little circus. We dragged it too long already.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't think losing the CL would be a disaster, Juventus are a big club and could beat us. It's not like we are playing Huesca. Obviously disappointing if we lost but you're acting like a treble is minimum expectation every season. Just like Bayern fans of recent years that you always complain about.

The pompous tone of your posts annoys some people on here.

Neymessi

I don't think losing the CL would be a disaster, Juventus are a big club and could beat us. It's not like we are playing Huesca. Obviously disappointing if we lost but you're acting like a treble is minimum expectation every season. Just like Bayern fans of recent years that you always complain about.

Yeah,it definitely won't be a disaster.Juventus are a top team and imo the odds at most betting sites are really very high for us which they should not be.Juventus is a kind of team that you can win the game without playing so well or being the better team.

Kerrybai

If you want no mercy, I can ban you maybe? Now that would be no mercy since you annoy me, like you annoy lots of people here.

While I also find his posts to be over the top and annoying, I don't see what he has done to warrant a threat of being banned. Provided he behaves he should be allowed to stay.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I think Barcelona take this 3-1, Chiellini is too much of a disaster. Suarez will toast him, but anything can happen, sometimes Juventus can play very well with the diamond & Allegri has beaten Barcelona before, also lost.

What is enjoyable though, is that it will be Xavi's last game for Barcelona & probably Pirlo's last at the big stage, that makes it great.

Two legends bowing out

footyfan

Calma, calma
I think Barcelona take this 3-1, Chiellini is too much of a disaster. Suarez will toast him, but anything can happen, sometimes Juventus can play very well with the diamond & Allegri has beaten Barcelona before, also lost.

What is enjoyable though, is that it will be Xavi's last game for Barcelona & probably Pirlo's last at the big stage, that makes it great.

Two legends bowing out

Don't know if either will play.

StarLord

The pompous tone of your posts annoys some people on here.

Read what I said again. I said that given how things have turned out this season, losing the final under current conditions, would be a disaster. It is precisely because winning the treble (especially the Champions League) is so tough that the opportunity to do so should be seized. This is more than clear enough.

Is "disaster" too strong a word? Maybe, maybe not. The thing with Bayern fans, was that they acted as if the 12/13 season was something natural for them, or something that they could just replicate, which is of course patently false. I am saying something completely different here.

Last edited:

Bran the Greenseer

Once he's not being disrespectful to anyone he should be able to be as positive as he wants. I see a lot of people saying things like we should be humble or whatever but we don't have to honestly. We're a bunch of a fans on a forum, vast majority of us aren't even catalan and whatever we say or do has no effect on the results of the games or the players. Let him rave about the team how much he wants, its the same as anyone saying X player isnt good enough for us in the transfer thread or Y youngster is never going to make it. We're just a bunch of randos on the internet :lol:

not disrespectful to anyone right... Junior high sarcasm, calls XMG out of all people "deliberately provocative", questions "seriously" whether the mods are barça fans... Just say you like Zlatan's haircut and watch him harass you for being a plastic fan and "zlatan fanboi"

Bran the Greenseer

not disrespectful to anyone right... Junior high sarcasm, calls XMG out of all people "deliberately provocative", questions "seriously" whether the mods are barça fans... Just say you like Zlatan's haircut and watch him harass you for being a plastic fan and "zlatan fanboi"

Full disclosure: I just skimmed this argument I don't care for this kind've stuff too much but if he was being disrespectful then you can just forget everything I said.

Home of Barca Fans