2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Catalan Fan

Last edited:

StarLord

I've got several hundred £££ riding on a Barca win, but it doesn't mean Juve can't win.I'll definitely be putting a bit on Juve win, just in case... ;)

EDIT; Back in Jan after we lost to Sociodad and Messi/Enrique had a spat, they were offering 40/1 for Barca to do the Treble !

Say whaaaaaaaaa? (about that 40/1)

Of course Juve can win (who said they can't?) That's precisely why you get odds from the bookies.

Catalan Fan

Say whaaaaaaaaa? (about that 40/1)

Of course Juve can win (who said they can't?) That's precisely why you get odds from the bookies.

True enough.In fairness, as things stood it didn't look likely so I didn't bother lol.I'd done us to win Liga + CL, Liga + CDR, CL on it's own, back in Sept.

Anyways, fuck the money... I just want us to win both games.

Neymessi

I have a feeling buffon is going to boss the game.He always turns into a beast in the finals.Like his performance in 2006 WC final and the 2003 CL final.

Frodo_FCB

I have a feeling buffon is going to boss the game.He always turns into a beast in the finals.Like his performance in 2006 WC final and the 2003 CL final.

Back then he was bossing every game anyway..He was the best in the world, of course he is still a great goalkeeper, but not in the beast mode he was back then.
This will be his last chance to win the Ch.L. Let's hope that he will not be "in the zone".

raskolnikov

Yes but Buffon didnt play I think, and thats just a friendly of course, Buffon and Messi never faced in an official game I think.
Best player ever vs best keeper ever.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The thing with Pirlo is he can always play a deadly trough ball out of nowhere or deliver a crucial set piece. Kind of a gamble to play him.

dux18

Hi all
im in barcelona next weekend and would like to ask if there is any public viewing planned? and in case of win (im sure:)), will there be any celebration party on sunday with a players bus trough the city?
thanks for your help!

Home of Barca Fans